ryan111 发表于 2009-11-10 02:44

17個聯賽, 340隊組成的世超 (VERSION 1.1!)

本帖最后由 ryan111 于 2009-11-12 19:40 编辑

出處: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=157513

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.1!

CHANGES IN v1.1:

*Changed first XI rules so as to be more lenient, after receiving a few complaints.

*Added an opening season two legged super cup (FIFA Platinum Super Cup) - winner of Gold League vs. FIFA Cup winner. Having it over two legs is the only way to combat the game playing it at the default 1000 spectator national stadium.

*Fixed 'cup type' error on Diamond Cup (was set to main, when it was to be 'other').

-----------

Throughout all incarnations of the game, I have always desired to play super leagues, yet those that I'd played hadn't always been to my liking. Many attempts by me to overwrite leagues failed as I tried to be too 'clever' with the editor, which inevitably led to data crashes as I tried to load the game up. However, now with the new editor, these crashes should become a thing of the past!

I have overwritten a nation called 'Wallis and Futuna Islands' on the game. I renamed it 'FIFA', with this 'nation' more or less acting as the world - I have made it the most attractive country to go and play football! You needn't worry about any sides qualifying for a continental competition, as it seems I've been able to disable it by virtue of using this nation.

Every nation within FIFA + Martinique and Guadeloupe are involved in the league pyramid of 340 teams overall. Obviously the nations with the best record in world football contain more club teams. It was my intention to make this pyramid as balanced as possible while at the same time trying my hardest to accurately reflect relative strength of ability. I therefore set a cap of six teams for the better leagues of the world, which then makes it way down a scale of five, four, three, two and one. Over the last fortnight I have rejigged and edited this distribution thoroughly. It's impossible to please everybody with the selections, but I've selected teams and their starting leagues within the best of my thorough research, and the conclusions I came to. If you have differing opinions, you're free to edit them in.

I suppose you'd like to know how it all works, then?

In a nut shell, there are 17 leagues overall - each containing 20 teams to make a grand total of 340. These leagues are distributed between seven tiers/steps/levels (whatever your preference!) in the following manner:

* FIFA WORLD GOLD LEAGUE (1 league of 20)
    * FIFA WORLD SILVER LEAGUE (1 league of 20)
    * FIFA WORLD BRONZE LEAGUE (2 leagues of 20)
    * FIFA WORLD CHALLENGE LEAGUE 1 (3 leagues of 20)
    * FIFA WORLD CHALLENGE LEAGUE 2 (3 leagues of 20)
    * FIFA WORLD CHALLENGE LEAGUE 3 (3 leagues of 20)
    * FIFA WORLD CHALLENGE LEAGUE 4 (4 leagues of 20)

The promotion/relegation will work in the following way:

* GOLD LEAGUE: 3 RELEGATED (Top four playoff for overall champion)
    * SILVER LEAGUE: 3 PROMOTED / 4 RELEGATED (3rd to 6th in playoffs)
    * BRONZE LEAGUE: 2x2 PROMOTED / 3x2 RELEGATED (2nd to 5th for playoffs)
    * CHALLENGE LEAGUE 1: 2x3 PROMOTED / 4x3 RELEGATED (2nd to 5th in playoffs
    * CHALLENGE LEAGUE 2: 4x3 PROMOTED / 4x3 RELEGATED (4th to 7th in playoffs)
    * CHALLENGE LEAGUE 3: 4x3 PROMOTED / 4x3 RELEGATED (4th to 7th in playoffs)
    * CHALLENGE LEAGUE 4: 3x4 PROMOTED (3rd to 6th in playoffs)

There will also be the FIFA Cup to run alongside the league season. This will basically act exactly like the FA Cup or similar tournament in most nations. it will be straight knock out all the way through, with the semi finals being played at neutral venues with no replays. This will run like so:

* QUALIFYING ROUND: 168 teams (Bottom 9 of each Challenge League 2 (+1 more), all of Challenge League 3 and 4).
    * FIRST ROUND: 84 winners from the Preliminary Round + the rest of the 172 World League teams to make a total of 256)
    * SECOND ROUND: 128
    * THIRD ROUND: 64
    * FOURTH ROUND: 32
    * FIFTH ROUND: 16
    * QUARTER FINALS: 8
    * SEMI FINALS: 4
    * FINAL: 2

There are also three secondary competitions which run alongside the FIFA Cup. These are:

* DIAMOND CUP
      80 teams - all of the teams from Gold League, Silver League, Bronze League A and B. Sixteen groups of five which play each other twice - top two qualify for two-legged knockout stage played after the winter break.
    * EMERALD TROPHY
      120 teams - A two legged knockout tournament involving all teams from Challenge Leagues 1A, 1B, 1C and Challenge Leagues 2A, 2B, 2C. The eight better performing clubs from Challenge League 1 gain a bye to the second round.
    * SAPPHIRE SHIELD
      140 teams - A two legged knockout tournament involving all teams from Challenge League 3A, 3B, 3C and Challenge League 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D. There will be a two-legged qualifying round early on beforehand involving 24 of the lowest performing clubs from Challenge League 4.

As for the league rules, I won't have any player restrictions with regards to nationality - it's a worldwide format, therefore you can buy and play who you like. You will be required to have five U23 players in your match squad, five homegrown club players in your first eleven and a first team squad which will contain seven substitutes.

I also have information with regards to TV and Prize Money, but I won't go in to too much detail now. Basically, I used the Barclays Premier League as a guide for both, then simply upped it a little more. The TV money is spread equally amongst all teams within the same league. There's a healthy amount going to most teams relative to their strength throughout the pyramid - there's no need for parachute payments... at least there shouldn't be!

In order to allow the lowest sides to have some sort of a fighting chance to develop early on, while still maintaining a challenge, I have edited the following:

* All clubs are set as professional.
    * All clubs have a reputation of at least 1000.
    * All clubs training facilities at least 5.
    * All clubs youth facilities at least 10.

This is to reflect a hypothetical 'FIFA World Club Development Fund' set up to aid the less well off sides within the newly created league structure.

Over 250 of the world's top referees have been set to the 'FIFA' nationality as well, so you will see them pop up all over the place to annoy you with bad decisions! Sixteen of the world's most notable stadia have been duplicated and set to the FIFA nation. This is to allow the new 'country' to have decent neutral venues to hold cup semi finals/finals at.

There are other bits and bobs tweaked to try and help the gameplay - such as the transfer preferences of FIFA tending to favour purchasing from the better leagues of the world. Also, the bigger competitions have had their reputations lowered accordingly, so as to further exemplify the supremacy of the international club structure.

If there are any questions, I'll try and answer them. This is by no means a definitive release, as I certainly see that many tweaks and changes will be added over time so as to further develop the project for future builds and versions. This will obviously be in reaction to feedback I receive from the players who use this database.

Without further ado, here's how it's all compiled!

EL RICARDO'S FIFA WORLD FOOTBALL LEAGUE v1.0 COMPOSITION:

GOLD LEAGUE

SILVER LEAGUE

BRONZE LEAGUE A BRONZE LEAGUE B

CHALLENGE LEAGUE 1A CHALLENGE LEAGUE 1B CHALLENGE LEAGUE 1C

CHALLENGE LEAGUE 2A CHALLENGE LEAGUE 2B CHALLENGE LEAGUE 2C

CHALLENGE LEAGUE 3A CHALLENGE LEAGUE 3B CHALLENGE LEAGUE 3C

CHALLENGE LEAGUE 4A CHALLENGE LEAGUE 4B CHALLENGE LEAGUE 4C CHALLENGE LEAGUE 4D

ryan111 发表于 2009-11-10 02:47

老實說, 樓上那圖我仔細看了很久

17個聯賽, 340隊中, 只有一隊中國球會 :tsj1]

FoV 发表于 2009-11-10 03:38

……这个要从最低级升到顶级实在是要点耐心

asdasdhui 发表于 2009-11-10 10:36

图挂了更新哦:tsj30]

ryan111 发表于 2009-11-10 14:16

圖掛了更新哦
asdasdhui 發表於 2009-11-10 10:36 http://www.playgm.cn/images/common/back.gif

更新了~~~

狐疑 发表于 2009-11-10 15:11

这个,要有耐心~~~~~~~~~~

egmz 发表于 2009-11-11 14:06

申花。。。

ningjiajie 发表于 2009-11-11 14:50

回复 2# ryan111

有三队啊!

ningjiajie 发表于 2009-11-11 14:52

香港南华都入围了!

ryan111 发表于 2009-11-11 18:47

那看來是我修改fm 太傷神, 眼也花了

8454946 发表于 2009-11-11 19:40

LZ也做个出来吧!!本人也很喜欢世超!

ryan111 发表于 2009-11-11 19:43

LZ也做個出來吧!!本人也很喜歡世超!
8454946 發表於 2009-11-11 19:40 http://www.playgm.cn/images/common/back.gif

沒力氣了:tsj1]

lin955 发表于 2009-11-11 20:03

哪下载?可以玩了不?

ayaffox 发表于 2009-11-11 21:01

期待下载,呵呵呵呵…………

tmac1987 发表于 2009-11-11 21:04

老外的世超已经出了。。。。

俺们还是等小强的世超吧

ayaffox 发表于 2009-11-11 21:14

http://www.filefront.com/14897315/El-Ricardos-FIFA-World-Football-League-v1.0.xml/
1.0版下载

suuwee 发表于 2009-11-11 21:37

只有山东………………

swafecho 发表于 2009-11-12 13:17

下来试试...LS猪位都没看仔细...其实有3支中糙队伍

swafecho 发表于 2009-11-12 13:37

发现已经更新到1.1了...
http://www.filefront.com/14908021/El-Ricardos-FIFA-World-Football-League-v1.1.xml/

arsenal.xiu 发表于 2009-11-12 14:07

这个暂时是目前制作最好的。。。。。
:tsj9]
页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: 17個聯賽, 340隊組成的世超 (VERSION 1.1!)