renshenhuang 发表于 2011-10-1 14:54

官网343模仿巴萨战术~~

3-4-3 Wide Diamond: Cruyffian a.k.a. New Barcelona Approach
http://i52.tinypic.com/5yb7uf.jpg

After Fabregas's arrival, Guardiola came up with an interesting new formation this season. After watching the last 8-0 win over Osasuna, I got my urge to play Football Manager again and decided to implement this system in TC.

We can come up with a couple reasons why it turned out this shape, rather than the usual 4-3-3 Barcelona plays. Puyol and Pique's long injuries created a small rotation in the stopper backline. Dani Alves doesn't have a cover that can completely replicate his moving forward. And Fabregas needed to find a spot in the field.

In the earlier games, we saw Fabregas replacing Messi as the False Nine. But Fabregas' doesn't have the killer dribbling skills Messi has that is the nightmare of a straight back four. Fabregas was still able to play ball behind defenses that come up high; but when they sit back, he didn't have many cards in his hands.

Therefore Guardiola came up with this 3-4-3 shape that has a diamond midfield. With its addition to Barcelona's width in attacking, it created new killer options for Barcelona when moving forward and resulted in some huge wins in the last weeks.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2zzuxrt.jpg

4-2-3-1 is a popular formation that brings success to a lot of clubs this season. It also brings some nice football in FM 2011. But the biggest weakness of this system is the hole between the defense and the midfield duo. If the opposition manages to sneak out an AMC in this area, he is basically free to do whatever he wants. In this formation, there is a DMC which holds this weakness out.

The usual Barcelona approach 4-1-2-2-1 has limited options in the attacking side. Because of the lack of an AMC, the move forward is most of the time limited to the creativity of midfield duo. Since Messi is out of this world, he manages to do the job of an AMC and FC in his False Nine role, letting Barcelona win everything when he is on the field. In this formation, there is an AMC who doubles the options in the attack.

http://i53.tinypic.com/243q8nq.jpg

But this formation is not something new. It is the Total Voetball dream of Johan Cruyff. It has been put on practice in 1991 by the 11 above, where Guardiola had a critical role.

Why would Barcelona need Fabregas so badly? Why did they chase him for 2 years? They had the Xavi-Iniesta duo on the midfield and Thiago Alcantara is taking big steps forward. Keita also can provide cover whenever needed. Fabregas is brought to Barcelona in order to put Cruyff's and Guardiola's theories into practice. He is the best player in this world who can take that AMC spot and add more to the already working Barcelona machine.

Why didn't Barcelona buy any new defenders this summer? Why did they stick up with injury prone Pique, Puyol, Thuram and midfielders Mascherano, Busquets for the center of backline? The answer is again the same. Because they will use only one central defender in this system, they didn't need more players. Pique and Puyol can do the job perfectly in that position.

As the time goes on we will watch this system in more detailed in Barcelona games, but I am already impressed and I want to watch it in the match engine.

http://i52.tinypic.com/6i874w.jpg

This is the basic shape. As you can see, the biggest concern about the system is the lone defender. But in the opposite end, our team can score any time.

Philosophy: Fluid
Starting Strategy: Standard /*/ We know that Barcelona is not afraid to pass the ball back and keep the shape as a team. There is no immediate urge to attack. They prefer to keep the ball, but they want to keep the game steady. Since mentality affects the passing choice of players, standard would be the best to provide this.
Passing Style: Shorter
Creative Freedom: More Disciplined /*/ This is what I believe people usually make mistake when implementing Barcelona play. They tend to play a disciplined one-touch game. Except the front row, everyone knows that they cannot take the freedom to keep the ball for long. For instance, Real Madrid relies on Özil, Ronaldo and Di Maria's creativity when attacking. Barcelona does not. Nobody has the freedom Ronaldo, Rooney, Gervinho, Sneijder possess.
Closing Down: Press More
Tackling: Default
Marking: Zonal Marking /*/ Keeping the midfield shape is crucial in getting the ball back.
Crossing: Default
Roaming: More Roaming

Defensive Line: Push Up Max + Play Offside /*/ Playing high and letting the midfield dominate the oppsite half is the key element.
Width: Wide Max /*/ When they have the ball Barcelona players get as wide as possible to create more passing options. Though I am not sure about this setting for defense. It should be tweaked against opponents playing 2 FCs to tighten the backline.
Tempo: Slow Min + Counter Attack /*/ We are not playing Kick and Rush. We need to take our time in building up. We need to use the extra midfielders. But we still use the Counter Attack strategy to use the quadro we have high on the pitch.

GK: Sweeper Keeper Attack /*/ He needs to take care of the space behind the defense.
DC: Central Defender Cover + Man Marking /*/ He need the chase the opposition runs behind the high line. Therefore, he needs to pick up his man. Have someone fast and mentally good in this position.
DR/DL: Full Back Defend /*/ Their initial duty is to cover the wings and provide passing options.
DMC: Anchor Man /*/ Busquets role. Ex-Makalele role.
MCs: Deep Lying Playmaker with Advanced Playmaker Support /*/ They are the through ball providers in our attack. Xavi/Iniesta duo.
AMC: Attacking Midfielder Support/*/ No 10 that provides options when attacking. According to the Physical Attributes, Trequartista can also be used here.
AMR/AML: Inside Forward Attack + Wide Play Normal /*/ They are supposed to support the lone striker. They need to Cut Inside sometimes but if they repeatedly do this, it will limit the moves. Also, the full backs do not support the wing when they cut down. Therefore, having wide play normal works better here.
SC: Complete Forward /*/ One man just concentrated on scoring.

I am still not sure about the width of the team. I tend to keep in wide for the sake of nice attacking play but when playing risky away games, it should be narrowed down. Also, the midfield duo can be tweaked according to what players you have in the team. Inverted wingers work well in the attack.

Tests:

I put this tactic down theoretically first. My tests will start in Mid-season(by starting the game in Russia Jan 2011) and I will use mediocre teams for a month. In Real Sociedad, I watched all the games in full and made the necessary tweaks in the tactic. In Aston Villa, I only stayed back and enjoyed except changing the width in Man Utd away game.

Real Sociedad

Real Zaragoza 1 - 4 Real Sociedad: pos 36/64 ccc 1/4
Real Sociedad 0 - 0 Barcelona: pos 57/43 ccc 0/1
Cartagena 1 - 3 Real Sociedad: pos 43/57 ccc 3/2
Malaga 0 - 2 Real Sociedad: pos 51/49 ccc 2/5
Real Sociedad 1 - 0 Cartagena: pos 67/33 ccc 1/0
Real Sociedad 1 - 0 Getafe: pos 54/46 ccc 4/1
Real Sociedad 1 - 1 Athletic: pos 60/40 ccc 0/1
Rayo 1 - 2 Real Sociedad: pos 42/58 ccc 3/7

Aston Villa

Sunderland 1 - 4 Aston Villa: pos 35/65 ccc 3/3
Preston 0 - 9 Aston Villa: pos 43/57 ccc 0/6
Aston Villa 3 -0 Blackburn: pos 62/38 ccc 5/1
Wigan 1 - 3 Aston Villa: pos 41/59 ccc 4/3
Man Utd 2 - 3 Aston Villa: pos 48/52 ccc 5/3 (Lowered the width)

谁能帮忙下载:http://www.box.net/shared/e88yzlduud8gsdtj3tx1

gianluca 发表于 2011-10-1 15:06

mark 一下。。

eduardo9 发表于 2011-10-1 16:08

坐等高手。

caicarl30 发表于 2011-10-1 16:30

回复 1# renshenhuang

黄河的螃蟹太厉害了。

gianluca 发表于 2011-10-1 18:14

风骚,测试中

ghostboyzs 发表于 2011-10-1 18:39

3后卫就算了 还单中卫
注定悲剧
运气好了就是4:3
运气不好就是3:4
:ljh048)

hpei44 发表于 2011-10-1 20:03

阵型真漂亮

hpei44 发表于 2011-10-1 20:05

竟然是1个DC的

chg0702 发表于 2011-10-2 01:09

、信仰 发表于 2011-10-2 01:11

这是模仿那场巴萨没有后卫用的那一场吧!

2后腰都回去了

gianluca 发表于 2011-10-2 01:16

测试效果不错。。豪门奇葩阵。。

Dosey 发表于 2011-10-5 09:07

求战绩 求上图

gianluca 发表于 2011-10-5 09:25

图就不上了, 没有那几个4后卫的那么变态,
这343追求的是控制和压制进攻, 而且我都打到3赛季了, 阵容很强了

LithumFish 发表于 2011-10-5 09:29

3后卫就算了 还单中卫
注定悲剧
运气好了就是4:3
运气不好就是3:4
ghostboyzs 发表于 2011-10-1 18:39 http://www.playgm.cn/images/common/back.gif

事实上,在游戏里对手实力接近的情况下,单中卫好过多中卫,尤其是把中卫设置成清道夫的时候,这样边路依旧有边卫防守问题不大,而多出来的一个人能够对对方的防守造成压力。10里这样的打法也是很出彩的,当然还是中上游的球队比较合适,没有能力的球员非常容易被打爆。

weiyacase 发表于 2011-10-5 09:33

打一般的队没什么问题
打皇马这种牛逼队 边路强劲的 这个阵两边会被打爆

ghostboyzs 发表于 2011-10-5 09:48

回复 14# LithumFish

如果是宽度窄的情况下还行
边后卫内收 兼顾防守
而且还得心态设为正常或者反击

但是在进攻为主的情况下 后方大片空场 清道夫也没用啊。。。
会被人家打反击的

gianluca 发表于 2011-10-5 13:09

gianluca 发表于 2011-10-5 13:12