tetsuchang 发表于 2012-11-27 16:16

FM2013训练入门教程:Guide to Training in Football Manager 2013

此文出自这里:http://www.unigamesity.com/guide-to-training-in-football-manager-2013
暂时没有时间翻译,但是这篇文章对于FM2013的新手是非常浅显易懂而又实用的教程,看完绝对不会感觉浪费了时间。
如果需要翻译,本人将尽快完成。当然也欢迎其他能人完成此文的翻译工作。
或者你也可以通过新浪微博问我一些细节问题:V是尤文蒂尼不是文艺青年。
谢谢。

Guide to Training in Football Manager 2013by Calin Ciabai, posted October 26, 2012 / No Comments / 6,795 views

http://www.unigamesity.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/10/fm-2013-training-guide-120x59.jpg One of the biggest changes in Football Manager 2013 is the way training works. The training system has been completely revamped and I am here to share with you a guide to training in Football Manager 2013 – to help you understand how it works and what schedules you should set for your players. It is a lot easier than how schedules worked in previous versions of the game, but it does take some time to understand and set up for the first time.

So let’s start with this guide to training in FM 2013!

There are two types of training in the game, starting this season: first, we have the general team training and match preparation and then we have individual training which allows us to focus more on developing players individually.

First, we’ll talk about the team training in Football Manager 2013, which is accessed from the squad’s training option:

Football Manager 2013 General Training Guide

As you can see in the top bar, we have the General Training section, which allows us to select the focus of training for the team. We can set it as a default or change it on a weekly basis, using the calendar below. From my experience (2 seasons into the game), there is no point in altering the training on a weekly basis.
Let’s see what are the General Training categories in Football Manager 2013, with a bit of details about the not-so-obvious ones:

- Balanced (a bit of everything)
- Fitness
- Tactics
- Ball Control
- Defending
- Attacking
- Team Cohesion (helps the team work as a… team, players gel up and understand each other better)

So how to set the general training in Football Manager 2013? Of course, any manager can have a different opinion, but here are my suggestions:

- Fitness training should be used on heavy or very heavy for most part of the pre-season to get the players ready for the season ahead.
- When there are two weeks left (if you have signed a bunch of new players), switch to Team Cohesion, to help them gel up and integrate faster
- Then, as soon as the season starts, switch to Tactics as it helps them learn your tactic faster
- For the rest of the season, it’s up to you to decide: probably the best call would be a “Balanced” general training since it goes for a bit of everything or keep the Team Cohesion longer if the players still don’t play good as a team

Next, if you look at the screenshot above, we have the intensity bar. Usually, it’s good to keep things on High (some players will complain, but it’s OK) unless they get very tired. If you see that your players are really tired, switch to Average or Low.

Football Manager 2013 Match Preparation Guide

Match preparation remains the same as in FM 2012, it just changed the place where it’s at and it makes it easier for us to manage it. The nice thing is that we can also choose the rest days for the squad before and after the game. I suggest that you only give them a rest day after the game, but if they start to get tired or a very tight schedule is approaching, you might want to give them a free extra day before each fixture to help with their condition.

About the match preparation, things are the same: during the pre-season keep the Teamwork selected all the time to help the squad gel. Then, before the fixtures select from Def. Positioning (increases the defensive stats) or Att. Movement (offers a bonus to the attack) depending on the team you’re playing. I usually play with a poor team, so my default is Def. Positioning. If you’re Real Madrid, you might want to change that to Att. Movement for the extra bonus in attack, as if you’d need it.

And finally, we have the scheduling: how much time we spend with the Match Training and General Training. Personally, I didn’t notice any difference in the performance, so set it as you please.

Football Manager 2013 Individual Training Guide

In this year’s game, apart from the General Training, we also have the individual training which allows us to set up each player’s focus on the training pitch. In order to access it, simply select the “Individual” tab under Training.
We basically have two types of focuses here and we’re talking about each of them below:

Individual Role: You can choose to train the skills for the position the player has in your tactical setup. So if you now that a specific player will be your Advanced Playmaker, set the Individual training to that position and he’ll focus on ALL the important skills for that position. The same goes for any other position and role in the game

Specific Attribute: If your winger has poor Stamina, for example, you might want him to improve it quick. Set the specific attribute training to Stamina and see it rise fast. The same goes for any other skill that you want to see improved dramatically (even though a player can be maxed out!)

Additionally, after selecting a player, we can instruct him to learn a new preferred move or position from the sidebar to the right.

So how to deal with individual training in FM 2013? My advice would be to focus on the player role training because you don’t have the risk of training an already maxed-out stat and therefore waste time training it. Also, I would decide against letting your assistants manage the individual training because they tend to train the position the player is best at, and not necessarily the position he plays in your setup.

So this is it with the guide to Football Manager 2013 training. It take a bit longer to set things up at first, because of all that individual training settings, but afterwards it’s pretty easy to manage and I really hope that you found this guide useful!

iversontxx 发表于 2012-11-27 16:18

马克 以后学习

vonkaka22 发表于 2012-11-27 16:33

等翻译,再学习

flylark 发表于 2012-11-27 17:16

尤文蒂尼同好支持下~

FantasyZK 发表于 2012-11-27 17:29

马克下,以后学习~

安东 发表于 2012-11-27 17:39

马克下,以后学习~

applen85 发表于 2012-11-27 18:04

tokukyoo 发表于 2012-11-27 18:06

收了{:em100:}

Willc143 发表于 2012-11-27 18:08

坐等翻译~~~~

INTERamala 发表于 2012-11-27 18:10

本帖最后由 INTERamala 于 2012-11-27 18:49 编辑

One of the biggest changes in Football Manager 2013 is the way training works. The training system has been completely revamped and I am here to share with you a guide to training in Football Manager 2013 – to help you understand how it works and what schedules you should set for your players. It is a lot easier than how schedules worked in previous versions of the game, but it does take some time to understand and set up for the first time.
Fm2013中训练工作有很大的改动,此文将告诉你如何设置训练计划。这代的训练比之前简单了很多,但是第一次设置依然要花点时间
So let’s start with this guide to training in FM 2013!开搞

There are two types of training in the game, starting this season: first, we have the general team training and match preparation and then we have individual training which allows us to focus more on developing players individually.
游戏里有2种训练:一般训练/比赛准备,以及个人专项训练
First, we’ll talk about the team training in Football Manager 2013, which is accessed from the squad’s training option:
让我们从一般训练开始
Football Manager 2013 General Training Guide

As you can see in the top bar, we have the General Training section, which allows us to select the focus of training for the team. We can set it as a default or change it on a weekly basis, using the calendar below. From my experience (2 seasons into the game), there is no point in altering the training on a weekly basis.在训练界面的上面我们可以看到   ,我们可以以周为计划调整之,以我个人经验来看调整他没啥意义.....
Let’s see what are the General Training categories in Football Manager 2013, with a bit of details about the not-so-obvious ones:
我们来看看训练重点都有哪些
- Balanced (a bit of everything)平衡(就是啥都有)
- Fitness体能
- Tactics战术
- Ball Control控球
- Defending防守       
- Attacking进攻
- Team Cohesion (helps the team work as a… team, players gel up and understand each other better)队伍集合(这是汉化beta的翻译)(帮助球员更好的融入球队)

So how to set the general training in Football Manager 2013? Of course, any manager can have a different opinion, but here are my suggestions:
每个人有自己的看法,以下是我的建议:
- Fitness training should be used on heavy or very heavy for most part of the pre-season to get the players ready for the season ahead.季前训练中应该把体能训练拉到高或者很高
- When there are two weeks left (if you have signed a bunch of new players), switch to Team Cohesion, to help them gel up and integrate faster当新赛季前2周(如果你签了一堆新球员)设置为队伍集合
- Then, as soon as the season starts, switch to Tactics as it helps them learn your tactic faster赛季开始时设置为战术
- For the rest of the season, it’s up to you to decide: probably the best call would be a “Balanced” general training since it goes for a bit of everything or keep the Team Cohesion longer if the players still don’t play good as a team赛季其他时候看你喜好:或许设置为平衡比较好,或者继续训练团队配合如果还有人没有融入球队

Next, if you look at the screenshot above, we have the intensity bar. Usually, it’s good to keep things on High (some players will complain, but it’s OK) unless they get very tired. If you see that your players are really tired, switch to Average or Low.
强度设置为高,除非球员累出翔了
Football Manager 2013 Match Preparation Guide关于比赛准备

Match preparation remains the same as in FM 2012, it just changed the place where it’s at and it makes it easier for us to manage it. The nice thing is that we can also choose the rest days for the squad before and after the game. I suggest that you only give them a rest day after the game, but if they start to get tired or a very tight schedule is approaching, you might want to give them a free extra day before each fixture to help with their condition.比赛准备和fm2012时一样的,只是换了个地方而已。我建议只在赛后给1天的休息时间。如果赛程实在紧密的话在赛前多给一天休息。

About the match preparation, things are the same: during the pre-season keep the Teamwork selected all the time to help the squad gel. Then, before the fixtures select from Def. Positioning (increases the defensive stats) or Att. Movement (offers a bonus to the attack) depending on the team you’re playing. I usually play with a poor team, so my default is Def. Positioning. If you’re Real Madrid, you might want to change that to Att. Movement for the extra bonus in attack, as if you’d need it.
比赛准备的设置和一般训练差不多:在季前设置重点为团队合作,赛季开始后设置为进攻跑位或防守位置,取决于你的球队。我这样的搓队一般就防守位置了,如果你玩大皇马可以练进攻,看你喜欢。
And finally, we have the scheduling: how much time we spend with the Match Training and General Training. Personally, I didn’t notice any difference in the performance, so set it as you please.
然后我们看中间的分配条:我个人没发现有啥区别,所以看你喜欢(艹....)
Football Manager 2013 Individual Training Guide
关于专项训练

In this year’s game, apart from the General Training, we also have the individual training which allows us to set up each player’s focus on the training pitch. In order to access it, simply select the “Individual” tab under Training.
We basically have two types of focuses here and we’re talking about each of them below:本作中个人专项训练被作为一般训练的一部分,你可以在训练界面右上角点“个人训练”进入。专项训练包括了2个训练重点,我们来看看。

Individual Role: You can choose to train the skills for the position the player has in your tactical setup. So if you now that a specific player will be your Advanced Playmaker, set the Individual training to that position and he’ll focus on ALL the important skills for that position. The same goes for any other position and role in the game个人训练角色:比如你想让谁踢组织核心,你就可以让他专门训练组织核心位置,这可以提高这个位置需要的所有属性。

Specific Attribute: If your winger has poor Stamina, for example, you might want him to improve it quick. Set the specific attribute training to Stamina and see it rise fast. The same goes for any other skill that you want to see improved dramatically (even though a player can be maxed out!)专项训练:比如你的边锋体力很差,你可以在专项训练中选择体力以快速提升。其他属性也类似(即使满的属性也可以训练)

Additionally, after selecting a player, we can instruct him to learn a new preferred move or position from the sidebar to the right.另外,在屏幕右边我们可以选择让某个球员学习新习惯

So how to deal with individual training in FM 2013? My advice would be to focus on the player role training because you don’t have the risk of training an already maxed-out stat and therefore waste time training it. Also, I would decide against letting your assistants manage the individual training because they tend to train the position the player is best at, and not necessarily the position he plays in your setup.那么如何设置个人训练呢?我建议让球员重点进行角色训练,这样就不会有把训练浪费在已满的属性上的风险。另外我建议你不要让助教负责个人训练,因为那sb会让球员训练最适合他的位置-----而这或许不是你想让他踢的位置。

So this is it with the guide to Football Manager 2013 training. It take a bit longer to set things up at first, because of all that individual training settings, but afterwards it’s pretty easy to manage and I really hope that you found this guide useful!结束。第一次设置或许有点烦,但是之后的管理是相当简单的,希望本文对你有帮助。

个人感觉..本文的核心是:不管你怎么设其实没啥区别- -

finalzjh 发表于 2012-11-27 18:11

http://www.playgm.cn/thread-647307-1-1.html

frezing 发表于 2012-11-27 18:50

finalzjh的貼更貼實,更貼切,更貼真

bearxjl 发表于 2012-11-27 18:56

回复 12# finalzjh

这个不错,和12的训练变化挺大的,还没习惯,居然没发现这个帖子

xzy 发表于 2012-11-27 23:16

等翻译啊,喜欢这种文章

啊乖 发表于 2012-11-27 23:17

谁给我简单的说说,怎么用训练系统