stzephyr 发表于 2013-1-13 04:21

FM官方推特活动“周五粉丝网站日”推荐战术帖

本帖最后由 stzephyr 于 2013-1-13 06:38 编辑

这是FM活动截图

推荐文章来自一名FM玩家的博客 原帖地址 http://www.supportsinteractive.c ... 28-reactive-tactics

原帖题目:战术应对:如何在你默认战术基础上在比赛中针对对手阵型做出应对

Introduction
引言

Every now and then you face a team who utilise a tactic, which can, on occasion, over power you. What can you do in order to try and overcome such situations?
时不时的总有那么一支队伍总有那么一个战术能打得你满地找牙。在这种情况下你能做些什么来克服困境呢?

Hopefully within this article, I will lay down some basic methods and strategies for you to deploy inside of Football Manager, taken from a recent FM match. These little hints are not version based and can be applied to each and every version, and while not ground breaking (I'm sure many people have written about such situations), will hopefully explain how I reacted and responded to various in-game situations; formation adjustments and tweaks throughout the course of an entire match.
希望在本文中,我能够为你提供一些基本方法和策略以用于足球经理游戏,以一场FM比赛为例。这些小技巧并不基于版本,并可以应用于任意版本的游戏;虽然不是什么开创性的见解(我敢肯定有其他人也写过类似的帖子),我还是希望能阐明我是如何在各种游戏环境中做出应对:调整阵型和在整场比赛过程中微调战术。

While Football Manager can be tricky and a pain the backside on occasion, simply tweaking a few basic things such as your shape, can have dramatic effects. Of course things can go wrong, with your changes not having the desired effect, but sometimes the best form of defence is offence. It's often better to take a chance than to retreat to your own penalty area, sitting deeper and deeper, spiralling towards your impending doom. England take note.
足球经理游戏有时能让你痛苦不堪如鲠在喉,但只是简单的对一些基本要素进行微调比如你的阵型,却会有出其不意的效果。当然,并非时时都能那么顺利,比如你的调整并不能达到预期的效果,不过总的来说进攻才是最好的防守。抓住一线机会总是好过龟缩防守,防线越收越深,陷入坐以待毙的毁灭循环。英格兰队,说你呢。

Like all of my articles, I won't list steadfast rules that will work for every occasion, nor will I try to dictate a way of playing; I'm a firm believer of doing things your own way. However, with a little glimpse into how I approach the game, perhaps you can pick up a few things along the way. Without further ado, let's press on.
如我以往的文章,我不会罗列一些所谓万灵药的一成不变的规矩,也不会死抱住某一种打法;我是走自己的路的忠实信者。不过,看看我的游戏策略,或许你也能找到属于你自己的荆棘路。闲话休提,下面言归正传。

The Match
比赛

Firstly, let me explain who I was managing at the time of taking the screen shots, so you get a better understanding of the level of football being played. Vauxhall Motors are displayed in white (managed by Mr Tactikzz), leaving Bradford Park Avenue in the green strip, competing in a Blue Square Bet North fixture.
首先,让我说说这个截屏中我带的球队,以便让你对这场比赛的级别有所了解。Vauhall Motors身穿白色球衣(由Tactikzz执教)【译注:就是作者啦……ps这是啥队……作者是LLM?】,在一场英格兰北部联赛中,与身穿白绿间条衫的Bradford Park Avenue的对决。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/1-Formations-at-start_zps3a098724.png

图文:比赛初始阵型

At first glance, hopefully you can spot a few interesting features, tactically, before the game has even kicked off – the formations in particular. It's not often you come across such an 'exotic' formation in the lower leagues with what could be a sweeper/libero situated in a narrow three man defence, and five bodies packing the midfield. I only have two natural central players and an advanced playmaker behind the solitary striker. Possession will probably be poor from my perspective, meaning a battle for control of the game, and possibly winning the match, will stem from an intense midfield struggle.
在比赛开始前,大概你一眼就能看到在战术上—尤其是阵型—有些有趣的地方。在低等级联赛中也许你很少能碰到如此“非正统“的阵型,一个清道夫/自由后卫构成了三人后卫狭窄防线中的一名,同时有五名中场囤积在前方。我只使用了两个中场,一个突前组织者放在形单影只的前锋身后。可以预见控球将成为我的短板,意味着一场中场控制权的争夺战,同时只有通过主导激烈的中场争夺才有可能赢得这场比赛。

Having said all of the above, at the time, I didn't do anything. I wanted to play the game wait out the first 10-20 minutes and see what would unfold. It was only the second match of the season so scout reports were mediocre at best; hardly helpful given the circumstances. Bradford PA could have been a poor team, meaning we would simply overpower them regardless of their formation. I clicked Continue, having blind faith in my boys.
虽说如此,一开始我什么都没有做。我想让比赛先进行个10-20分钟看看情况如何再说。这还只是联赛的第二场比赛,球探的球队报告质量平平,难堪大用。Bradford PA可能是个烂队,我方可能轻松压倒对手不管他们排出什么奇葩阵型。点击继续,抱着对队员盲目的信心。

Watching the game on Full Match (which I recommend when fleshing out a new tactic), I quickly realised what we were up against. Time and time again Bradford PA would halt our attacks, steal the ball, and pass the ball dangerously forward throughout midfield; we really couldn't get hold of the ball, and at this level that's incredibly dangerous. Asking your semi-pro players to keep defending throughout an entire match will only end one way – badly.
以整场模式观看比赛(在开发一个新战术时我推荐使用这个模式),我很快意识到我队将面临的困难。Bradford PA总能阻断我的进攻,断球,并通过中场将球传递到危险区域;我方很难拿到球,这在这个级别的比赛中是十分危险的。让你的半职业队员防守整场比赛只有一种结果——玩蛋。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/2-Early-warning_zpsf7369d05.jpg
图文:早期预警

In the above picture I've tried to indicate and highlight the problem we currently face. My four man midfield has the light coloured straight line drawn throughout their angelic souls, while our enemy's midfield is circled in devilish orange/red.
如上图所示,我高亮了问题所在。我的用浅色直线划出了我方四个中场天使般的心灵,同时对方中场就用恶魔桔色来代表。

It's clear what the problem is; we lack bodies throughout the midfield. The opposition have more players spread throughout the midfield to close and shut down space, as well as having enough players present to recycle possession horizontally and vertically. We're facing a human wall when in possession; chasing shadows without.
问题很清楚:我们在中场缺人手。对手有更多队员分布在中场各处,紧逼并覆盖空档,同时也有足够的队员参与到控球,不管是在水平方向还是在纵深方向。我方控球时面对着一道人墙;我方无球时只能踩对方影子玩……

What threatens us further is Bradford PA's wide players; the wingers in their 3-5-2. As they push forward, my Wide Midfielders have a tendency to drop deeper, tracking their runs, leaving us with no out-ball. In essence, Bradford PA are forcing their formation upon us, suffocating my tactical philosophy (the 3-4-3 is another formation very capable of doing so I might add). They're playing their natural game, while we're forced to try and adapt; as it stands right now, we're simply playing the game of football that they want us to play.
更具威胁的是,Bradford PA的边路球员:他们3-5-2中的翼边。【译注:这一定是万恶的2013引擎】当他们推进时,我的边路中场倾向于后撤,追着对手跑,使我方失去出球的策应。关键在于,Bradford PA把阵型整体推向我方阵线,掐住了我战术的咽喉(我想补充的是3-4-3同样能做到这一点)。他们在踢他们的足球,让我们无球可踢,我们只能按他们的节奏来。

Have a quick glance at the image below as it highlights yet another problem; their striker is also dropping deeper to harass my midfield as well as linking up their passing options further. Effectively then, Bradford PA are utilising six midfielders on occasion (as highlighted) – in contrast, I'm playing with four. It's no surprise that we soon concede a goal and go 1-0 behind.
再看看下面这张图,图示的问题在于:他们的前锋回撤很深来骚扰我方中场同时将他们自己的传球串联起来。也就是说Bradford PA相当于有6个有效中场(如高亮标识)——相比之下,我只有四个。所以当我方很快丢掉一球落后时并没有什么好奇怪的。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/3-Crowded-out_zps393427a4.jpg
图文:一窝蜂

Assertively: “Show me something else!”
明确的:“给我争口气啊!”

As the match progresses and the same 'outnumbered situations' keep occurring, I start thinking of how to change things. There's an abundance of space down the flanks to take advantage of as their three man defence is incredibly narrow. Bradford PA may have numerical superiority throughout midfield, but if we are able to snatch possession from them, we could, in theory, spring a rapid counter attack down the flanks. Do I risk throwing another striker onto the pitch so that my forward isn't battling three players alone; do I push further up to try and choke their space, or do I squeeze play and instruct my team to play narrower? Many questions remain unanswered, and many tactical tweaks could be utilised.
随着比赛的深入,“数量被压倒”不断出现,我开始思考【人生= =】如何改变局面。由于对方三人防线收束的十分狭窄,两翼有充足的空间可以利用。Bradford PA或许在中场有着数量优势,但如果我们能够从他们脚下断到球,我们就可以,理论上来说,从两翼发起高速反击。我是应该再派上一名前锋这样我的前锋不用单打三呢;还是应该让阵型前压,压缩对手空间呢;或者我应该收束阵型宽度呢?许多问题等待解答,许多战术选择可供使用。

幸运的是,还没等我下手,我的小球队就创造了很好的机会,并取得进球,而这反过来促使我做出战术调整。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/4-Freekick_zpsf0e38801.jpg
图文:任意球场景

We're awarded a free kick quite far our, and Grice decides to loft it into the opposition's penalty area; hit and hope more than anything. As the ball is cleared, Grice continues to run across the penalty area in a horizontal fashion so that he can re-position himself as my right Wide Midfielder.
我们在距离球门很远的位置赢得一个任意球,而Grice决定把球吊进对手的禁区碰碰运气,希望这谁把球碰进去。当球被开出禁区,Grice沿着一条弧线跨过禁区向他本来的右中场位置跑位。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/5-Played-out-wide_zps80642334.jpg
图文:球被解围,但迅速传向边路

He eventually finds himself in acres of space, receiving a delicious pass, and whips in a threatening cross into the classic danger area between goalkeeper and six yard box – goal!
最终他发现自己获得大片空档,接到一个恰到好处的传球,并向传统的危险区即门将与小禁区之间的空档送出一记好球,然后球进了!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/6-Cross-goal_zpscc4c2c12.jpg
图文:边路传中助攻

Vauxhall Motors 1-1 Bradford PA
双方1-1平

Now that the scores are once again level, I set about making a few adjustments. Firstly, I needed to do something about the numerical advantage in midfield. In need of an extra central player, I decided to match their central midfielders 3v3, withdrawing my Advanced Playmaker, with the wingers marking each other 1v1 – effectively 5v5 throughout midfield.
现下比分回到同一起跑线上,我也就着手开始做些调整。首先,我需要针对对方中场人数优势做些什么。为了弥补中场所需的队员,我决定让中场形成3v3对位,把我的突前组织者拉回,同时让边路1对1盯防【对方边路】,这样中场就是5对5了。【跟我的针对性设置弥补中场的方法完全一样……还有之前中场绞杀那帖子的方法】

As you can see from the image below, we are finally competing! They weren't getting time and space on the ball now that my Advanced Playmaker had been withdrawn from behind the striker. I still gave him the Advanced Playmaker role, so he would still look to exploit the space in front of their defence, but his starting position meant that he would be a lot more central on many more occasions. The flip side of packing my midfield also meant that my Wide Midfielders were pushed wider, which in turn threatened that enormous space afforded to us by their narrow three man defence.
如你在下图所见,我们终于【跟对手】掐上了!我的突前组织者从前锋身后一扯回,他们就不再有那么多时间和空间从容拿球了。我仍然保持其战术角色为突前组织者,这样他就将始终寻找对方防线上的空档,不过他的站位意味着他比原来在场地中央的时间要更多一些。而这样把中场堆叠在一起的另一个结果就是,我的边路现在站位更加靠边了,这使得我们可以更加充分的利用对手三后卫所形成的宽阔边路空档。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/7-Three-battle_zps0d59b970.jpg
图文:中场3v3对掐

The match progressed and we started to take a grip of possession. Passes were sprayed around the length and width of the pitch (okay, I made it sound better than perhaps it was; we are Vauxhall Motors after all) and most importantly we started to threaten the space down either flank. This was of key significance I might add, as you'll see further on in the article. At that time in the match however, I was happy to be controlling the game on a far more frequent basis; our attacking intent, and final tactical tweak, could wait for the time being.
随着比赛继续我们逐步获得球权。传球也在纵深和宽度上覆盖整个场地(好吧,是我说的好听;毕竟我们是Vauxhall Motors)【作者又开始在文章里自high了……】,最重要的是我们在两翼的进攻充满威胁。我想补充,随着本文的深入,你将会看到这是非常关键的一点。不过在当时,我对本对在场面上的控制已经很满意了;而进攻的尝试以及最终的战术调整,可以再等等。

Minutes passed and we were still in the match. After conceding that early goal, the momentum was beginning to swing the balance in our favour.
几分钟过后,我们仍然于对手相持不下。在开场丢球之后,风向终于开始偏向我方了。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/8-Wing-fruitful_zps40f302ce.jpg
图文:两翼进攻收获颇丰

Montgomery, my left back, rushed forward from defence. The ball found it's way to the left flank, and he darted into the space beyond my left midfielder. Looking up for a brief moment, he bent a wicked cross into the six yard box, locating a diving header much like a precision heat seeking missile, which resulted in the ball finding the target like an arrow from an expert marksman.
Montgomery,我的左后卫,从防线上异军突起。球传向左路找到了他,他越过我的左中场镖向空档。抬头略为观察,向小禁区送入一记精妙弧线传中,如红外制导导弹般精准找到了鱼跃冲顶的前锋头顶,球如专业弓箭手射出的箭矢般命中。【又开始脑补了……作者好容易自high啊……】

Exploit the Flanks
向两翼发展

So, having gone 1-0 down early on and grabbing an equaliser and another goal from pinpoint crosses, I had to exploit that space even further; it was their weakness and exploit it I shall!
于是,在开场0-1落后之后,打进追平一球并以一记精准的传中反超。我应该继续在两翼寻找空间。此谓以吾矛之利攻敌之弱也!

Deciding to “Exploit the Flanks” via a touchline shout, I opted for a slight formation change as I thought it would give me far greater options as we advanced further up field and down either touchline. The new formation can be seen below:
通过场边喊话下达“向两翼发展”的指示,我选择对阵型略作调整。我认为这样能为我方在两个边路向纵深推进提供更多变化。新阵型如下图所示:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/11-Formation-overlay_zps4be8afcf.jpg
图文:中场人数调整并向空档突进

Sorry if the image looks a bit wild and scruffy, but it was the best I could think of in the early hours of the morning. Anyway, hopefully you can see that Vauxhall Motors, managed by myself and donning the white kit, have altered our shape, while the boys in green, Bradford PA, are yet to make any sort of formation change, even after going 2-1 behind.
如果觉得这图有全屏打码之风范,那真是对不住大家,这已经是我在凌晨寒夜能想到的最好的办法了。总之,希望你能发现Vauxhall Motors,有我指教穿着白色球衣,已经变阵了。而对手白绿间条衫的Bradford PA在1-2落后情况下还没做出任何调整。

My wingers, Mahon and Grice, have been told to push further forward and take up position behind the opposition wingers. Now this could be risky as it could very well leave my fullbacks exposed in 1v1 situations, but as stated in the introduction, sometimes that the best form of defence was offence. If a weakness has presented itself to you, then why not take it? We had taken the lead, and many FM managers would be happy to settle for that after going 1-0 behind, but I decided to keep on attacking to perhaps give us the cushion of an extra goal.
我的翼边,Mahon和Grice,被告知要对方纵深推进,在对方翼边身后寻找位置。不过这也是有风险的因为这也很可能导致我的边后卫直接暴露在1对1的状况下。话又说回来,如我在引言中所说,有的时候最好的防守就是进攻。既然对方对你亮出了柔软的肚皮,为什么不给他一拳?我们现在处于领先,很多FM教练可能在开场0-1之后的现在这个局面感到满足,不过我决定继续进攻来取得更多进球。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/9-Exploit-flanks_zps6ecd2e5a.jpg
图文:在两翼突进

Let me further discuss that tactical change and our change of shape in greater detail for all you tactical junkies out there.
让我向你们这些战术研究中毒者们再更细致的对这个战术变化及阵型的改变进行深入的探讨。

After making the positional change, we now have 3v3 in midfield, so neither team have advantage. We now have 1v1 down the flanks, this time from the opposition wingers competing against my fullbacks, not my wingers, and it's still very much 2v2 in defence – my defenders versus their two strikers, although we do have to be wary of their striker dropping deep. While I am relying far greater on the ability of my players in this instance, I'm also making Bradford PA's wingers think about their role in the defensive phase and transition. Do they continue to push forward and battle it out against my fullbacks, or do they track back and help out defensively. If they're flair type wingers, then they'll probably pass up the chance to help their team defensively. If they're defensive type wingers, then they'll help out defensively, but offer little in the way of offensive pressure. Either way, the presence of my wingers in the 'danger zones' down either flank should surely give them cause for concern; after all we've scored from two previous crosses!
在做出位置改变后,中场有3对3,两边都不占什么便宜。边路1对1,现在是对手的翼边对上我的边后卫而不是我的翼边。后防依然是2对2,我的两名后卫对对手的两名前锋。虽然对手的前方有回撤的可能。不过这次我就极大程度的依赖于我球员的能力吧。我也迫使Bradford PA的翼边开始考虑他们在防守和攻防转换中所需要扮演的角色了。他们是应该继续前压战翻我的边后卫呢?还是应该回追去帮助防守呢?如果他们是更具想象力的那类翼边,估计会无视本方后防的窘境吧。如果他们是防守型翼边,大概就会回防而放弃在进攻上施压。他们选哪样都成,反正我的翼边在两翼肯定会给他们制造极大的麻烦;毕竟我们已经利用传中打入两球了!【这大概就是如何利用13这个边路引擎吧,让我想起我自己打桑普多利亚,连续三场意杯和意甲恰好都是他,结果三场都是3-0,因为桑队用的是442菱形中场这个悲催的无边战术,果断被引擎虐了……】

Eventually as the final ten minutes approach, Grice is afforded far too much space down the right flank and the ball makes its way back inside to Mahon who has travelled in off his left flank, acting very much like an inside forward, even though he was not instructed to cut inside. Either way, he does so, takes hold of possession, and slots the ball into the back of the net; the resulting score ending up 3-1 to us. A home victory resulting from tactical tweaks throughout the match.
终于在终场前10分钟,被给予了大量空间的Grice在右路传球找到了离开左路向中路内切的Mahon,此时他就像是一名内锋,虽然没有内切的指示。不论如何,反正他就这么干了,在前场拿住球,并最终把球送进网窝。这样比赛结果锁定在了3-1,通过不断的战术调整带来的一场主场胜利。

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/Killzinho/10-Winger-havoc_zps3a783160.jpg
图文:翼边的巨大威胁

Conclusion
结论

What can you take from this? Hopefully you'll see that you don't need to be a tactical guru in order to achieve the result you need from a specific match. With a few simple formation tweaks to respond, react and attack the opposition's formation, you too can gain the upper hand. Where can your players cause most harm when analysing the other team's shape? Perhaps you'll feel like doing this for each and every match; experimenting a little. Marcelo Bielsa reacts and responds to the various formations he faces, always making sure he has an extra man in defence; will you be the same?
从中各位有何感悟?希望你能看到,你不必是一个战术达人但照样可以从一场特定比赛中取得你希望的结果。只需要几个简单的阵型调整来回应,反制并攻击对手的阵型,你也可以站得先机。在分析对手阵型是考虑你的球员在什么位置上可以制造最大的威胁?或许你会想要每场球都这样做,一点点的实验。Marcelo Bielsa【毕尔巴鄂竞技主教练】在面对各种阵型时的应对和反制措施是,总是保证在防守中比对方多一人,你也会这么做吗?

If you do decide to try these methods in FM be sure to let me know in the comments section below, or via Twitter - @tactikzz. Thanks.
如果你决定在FM中尝试这些措施,请在下面评论告诉我,或者通过推特【404 Not Found】 @tactikazz。谢谢。

WolkenWelle 发表于 2013-1-13 04:24

好长阿,马克慢慢看。

tangqian1216 发表于 2013-1-13 04:26

感谢楼主转过来。

313468 发表于 2013-1-13 05:10

2中卫1清道夫5平行中场的阵可真恶心啊。

赫赫de培 发表于 2013-1-13 05:21

技术贴啊!顶一个

kyo715 发表于 2013-1-13 05:57

技术贴,顶一个

wwwxboy123 发表于 2013-1-13 05:59

我竟然一口气看完了{:em23:}

球队总监 发表于 2013-1-13 08:34

技术贴。。。。。

nosorry 发表于 2013-1-13 08:48

技术贴,顶一个

278295498 发表于 2013-1-13 09:14

luwei1988 发表于 2013-1-13 09:18

技术贴啊!顶一个

s20820 发表于 2013-1-13 10:51

支持一下。。。

fenglinlengyu 发表于 2013-1-13 11:07

真的好多字啊.我了个去

siqvo 发表于 2013-1-13 11:19

路过瞅瞅。。。

wing1974 发表于 2013-1-13 11:29

技术贴留名
慢慢看

wyhj1988 发表于 2013-1-13 11:40

马克顶一个!!!!!!!!

kykaiser 发表于 2013-1-13 11:40

这字也太多了吧。。

米兰黑天鹅 发表于 2013-1-13 12:25

好文。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

FantasyZK 发表于 2013-1-13 12:45

好多字,楼主辛苦了

佩弦瑟瑟听老泉 发表于 2013-1-13 14:47

我认为选的战例比不好,因为对手的这个阵型实在太奇葩了弱点太明显了。本来352的阵型两翼的空挡已经极大,而这个双中卫一清道夫的站位更是放大了这一弱点。更何况13的比赛引擎就有利于边路进攻。
页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: FM官方推特活动“周五粉丝网站日”推荐战术帖