[复制链接]
发表于 2009-11-10 13:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
说真的, 我连开曼群岛是在那个洲也没搞明白 :tsj33]

-

Cayman Islands League

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GENERAL INFORMATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Data Editor file of the Cayman Islands leages, created as accurately as possible with a few exceptions (as noted in the info sections of this file)

The full version includes 300+ real* Cayman Island players and staff.

All Cayman Island players and staff are also eligible for the british leages (as irl), and would require no work permit.

This file has been tested through 3 full seasons without any issues at all.

*Research is pretty much non-existent on those, apart from their name and club... see more info in the Players section of this document.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMPETITIONS

~~~~~~~~~~~~

CIFA National Premier Leauge

CIFA National First Division

CIFA National Second Division (Inactive)

Cayman Islands FA Cup

Cayman Islands Digicel Cup (SuperCup)

Under 20's League and Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CIFA National Premier Leauge

8 Teams

Play each team 3 times for a total of 21 games

Bottom team relegated to First Division

7th placed team in relegation play off against First Division runners up

Notes:

All teams set as amateur*

League history has been added to show past winners since 1996

All teams have accurate managers and chairmen, but by name only (no stats added)**

* This is creating a bit of a problem. It appears that whenever a team is promoted from the First Division they always decide to turn Semi-Pro, which gives them an advantage over the established top teams (like Scholars International and Elite SC). Even teams promoted from the Second Division into the First Division turn Semi-Pro, and if a Semi-Pro team is promoted from the First Division to the Premier League, they will become fully Professional. I wish I could set in the league rules that pro teams are not allowed...

** Except Tigers and Elite SC, whose info I could not find (both of these will be looking for a manager at the start of the game, and a chairman is auto-generated for them)

CIFA National First Division

7 Teams

Play each team 3 times for a total of 18 games

Top team promoted to Premier League

Runner-Up in promotion play off against Premier League 7th placed

Bottom two teams relegated to Second Division*

"B" Teams may not be promoted to the Premier League

Notes:

All teams set as amateur

All teams have accurate managers and chairmen, but by name only (no stats added)

* In reality, the First Division has the same relegation play off as the premier with the 6th placed team playing the runners up of Second Division. This fixture was never scheduled in my testing of this league, so I decided to make it two straight relegation slots instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cayman Islands FA Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Teams participate in a Qualifying Round*

16 Teams from the First Round

Final is played in Cayman Islands National Stadium

Notes:

Cup history added from 2000 on

* There is no Qualifying Round in reality. I added this as I couldn't prevent the B teams in the First Division from participating, which they should not do. Instead I had to add all 21 teams one by one and in order to decide who gets to play in the cup I had to create the imaginary qualifying rounds. This, however, presents another problem. Because I add all teams specifically, it appears the game is unable to seed them correctly. This means that even Premier League teams could be forced to play the Qualifying Round, and sometimes against another Premier Team. I'll still be looking into a better way of doing this cup to play out more realistically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cayman Islands Digicel Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winner of CIFA Premier League play against the winner of the Cayman Islands FA Cup

Notes:

Cup history added from 2005 on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under 20's League and Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under 20's Leagues are structured excactly as the Senior Divisions*

* Actually - only teams in the Premier League are required to have an Under-20's team in reality, but I could find no way to restrict the Under 20's to the Premier League only. The Cup is also automatically added by FM, and is not something I have found evidence of existing in reality.

~~~~~~

AWARDS

~~~~~~

Foster's National League Fair Play Award

CIFA Player of the Month

CIFA Player of the Year *

* There is no evidence, that I can find, that a player of the year is chosen, but since the game did not allow the managers to vote for player of the month (as in real life), I added the player of the year in which club managers DO get to cast their vote. You are unable to vote for a player in your own team.

~~~~~

TEAMS

~~~~~

Total of 21 Cayman Islands teams in the database *

All teams also have an Under 20 squad

Team colors and kits accurate for those that I could find this info on. All others have been set either based on team logo colors, or are completely fictional.

Premier League: Elite SC, Future SC, George Town, Latinos, Roma Utd, Scholars, Sunset, Tigers

First Division: Academy, Bodden Town, East End, Elite SC B, North Side, Scholars B, Sunset B

Second Division: Birch Tree Hill, Boatswain Bay, Cayman Athletics, FC International, Future SC B, George Town B, Latinos B, Mount Pleasant, Naya, Prospect Utd, Roma Utd B, West Bay, Western Union **

* It is unclear whether these teams ACTUALLY play in any second division, as I can find no information about this. The new teams have been added for Promotion/Relegation purposes and should, to the best of my knowledge, be actual teams according to info found on the internet. There is, however, a possibility that one or two of them are no longer active in reality.

** Western Union are called Money Express in the original DB. They have changed their name twice since the DB was updated - first from Money Express to W.D. Union, and then to Western Union. Since they are no longer part of the league structure, I am not even sure they still exist at all, but I decided to add them to the Second Division.

~~~~~~~

PLAYERS

~~~~~~~

I offer two seperate versions of this file. One with players added to the teams, one without them (allowing the game to populate the teams with generated players).

ALL players added to the DB are real players, but there is little to none research done on their attributes.

ALL Premier League teams have full (accurate) squads, with the exception of Tigers (zero players) and Elite SC (could only find evidence of 8 of their players).

ALL First Division temas have full (accurate) squads, with the exception of the B teams, who will use players from the Main Squad as well as the Youth Squad.

All players added are in their correct team, and have their correct name and nation.

In addition - I have added player abilities ranging from the 20's to the 40's. Reason for that was that leaving them at zeroes meant that the game generated a whole bunch of fictional players and seemed to transfer list all the real ones. So, although these players are not accurately valued in terms of ability, I thought this was the better option to ensure real players would be used. Further more, I have added better ability and reputation to those who are part of the Cayman Islands national team, to ensure that they are the top players in the league. I actually feel that they have been set a little too high in ability to properly represent the level of play I wanted for this league, but setting them any lower appears to make NewGens a better choice, so I guess this is about the level of quality the game will generate for this league, and the end result seems balanced enough (nor does the Cayman National team perform internationally, as they were beaten by Dominica in the preliminary round of the CONCACAF qualifying, and only got themselves a draw in the Caribbean Championships).

Further more - I have added ethnic info on ALL players added. These may not be correct according to reality (only a handful of the players are set correctly, based on pictures I found of them). But, I wanted to do this as the game is completely off in terms of ethnic distribution in the Cayman Islands. In reality about 80% would be of African/Caribbean or Mixed Ethnicity, about 10-15% of Hispanic ethnicity (mostly of the darker skinned variety), while only about 5% should be of Caucasian nature... yet the game has it at about 80-90% Caucasians. I was hoping that adding this info would influence the distribution of NewGens as well, but this was not to be... so over the years, you will find that Caucasians will be plentiful in the Cayman Leagues...

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-10 13:12 | 显示全部楼层
開曼群島

開曼群島(有時也譯為凱門群島)是英國在西印度群島的一塊海外屬地,由大開曼、小開曼和開曼布拉克3個島嶼組成。開曼群島是世界第四大離岸金融中心,並是著名的潛水勝地。

[編輯] 歷史

克里斯多佛·哥倫布在他對新大陸的第四次探險時,於1503年5月10日發現了開曼群島,命名為龜島。據史料記載,英國航海家弗朗西斯·德雷克曾於1586年到達該島,並命名為開曼群島。1670年與牙買加一起成為英國殖民地,歸牙買加總督管轄。1962年牙買加獨立後,轉成英國直屬殖民地。

2004年9月12日,大西洋史上最強烈暴風之一的伊凡颶風席捲開曼群島,造成當地史上最慘重的災情,當地建築以及基礎設施幾乎全部被摧毀,目前開曼群島的基礎設施已經基本重建完畢。

[編輯] 地理

開曼群島位於牙買加西北方268公里,邁阿密南方640公里的加勒比海中,由三個主要島嶼組成。大開曼島面積最大,為220平方千米。另兩個島嶼開曼布拉克和小開曼島位於大開曼島的東北約145千米處,面積分別為23平方公里和16平方公里,境內地勢較低,平均海拔200米,主要是平原,周圍有珊瑚礁。大開曼島約有1/2是沼澤地。屬熱帶氣候,年平均氣溫24-30℃,年降水量1200毫米。

[編輯] 人口

2006年7月開曼群島統計人口約為45436人。其中白人佔20%,黑人佔20%,混血佔40%。居民多信奉基督教。大部分人口居住於大開曼島上,而開曼布拉克島上只有近2000居住,小開曼島上則只有200人左右。大約有四分之一的人口在伊凡颶風之後因各種原因離開開曼群島。

喬治敦位於大開曼島的西海岸,是開曼群島首都與最大的城市。

[編輯] 經濟

開曼群島亦是世界上的避稅天堂之一。2009年開曼群島註冊避險基金總規模高達2.3兆美元,居全球之冠,當地人口不到5萬2千人,但國民所得高居全球第12名,被OECD列為協助非法避稅的黑名單國家。
发表于 2009-11-10 13:12 | 显示全部楼层
开曼群岛(Cayman Islands)位于加勒比海西北部的英国殖民地。由大开曼、小开曼和开曼布拉克3个岛屿组成,面积259平方千米。人口41934人(2002),黑人占25%,白人占20%,44%为混血种人。英语为官方语言和通用语。居民多信奉基督教。首府乔治敦。
1503年C.哥伦布发现该群岛,此后长期无人居住。1670年根据《马德里斯科条约》,开曼群岛归英国统治。但在1959年前的280余年间,该地实际上由英国殖民地牙买加的总督全权管辖。1962年牙买加独立后,开曼群岛才单独成为英国直辖殖民地,由英女王任命的总督行使管辖权。总督M.戈尔,1992年就任。
英国在加勒比海地区的殖民地。包括大开曼(Grand Cayman)、小开曼(Little Cayman)和开曼布拉克(Cayman Brac)诸岛。位于牙买加西北约290公里(180哩),为自贝里斯沿东北方延伸至古巴的海底山脉之露出水面部分。面积264平方公里(102平方哩)。首府乔治城(GeorgeTown),位于大开曼岛上。人口约25,000(1990)。
基本数据官方语言:英语
首都:乔治敦,位于大开曼岛的西海岸,是开曼群岛最大的城市,南美的圭亚那首都也叫乔治敦,二者英文拼法相同,但前者是两个词,后者是一个词。
发表于 2009-11-10 13:42 | 显示全部楼层
我服了,我还是去玩中国入欧了,支持一下
发表于 2009-11-10 14:36 | 显示全部楼层
是去度假的么?!这个实在太叉叉哦哦了!
发表于 2009-11-10 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
好强大。。。不玩,但支持!
发表于 2009-11-10 22:09 | 显示全部楼层
什么时候能有人出个全世界各国联赛补完补丁呢……
发表于 2009-11-10 23:00 | 显示全部楼层
有没有强人制作一个什么阿富汗啊, 伊拉克啊, 或者毛利塔尼亚啊之类的联赛啊...:ljh061)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-10 23:42 | 显示全部楼层
有沒有強人製作一個什麼阿富汗啊, 伊拉克啊, 或者毛利塔尼亞啊之類的聯賽啊...
lcj7500 發表於 2009-11-10 23:00

伊拉克聯賽
http://www.hkfm.org/download_attachment.php?id=317&type=http

也門
http://www.hkfm.org/download_attachment.php?id=308&type=http

巴基斯坦
http://www.hkfm.org/download_attachment.php?id=286&type=http
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-10 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-11-11 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
这个要了干嘛?我到希望有个J联赛
发表于 2009-11-11 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
。。。太牛逼了
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-11 00:25 | 显示全部楼层
這個要了幹嘛?我到希望有個J聯賽
linjian1980 發表於 2009-11-11 00:09

已經有啦, 見hkfm.org
发表于 2009-11-11 06:12 | 显示全部楼层
这个太无敌了……
发表于 2009-11-11 07:22 | 显示全部楼层
无语了,路过只是瞧瞧……
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-11 08:44 | 显示全部楼层
無語了,路過只是瞧瞧……
真心山姆 發表於 2009-11-11 07:22

其實這證明了全世界也太多fm的超級fans了

希望自己國家的聯賽在遊戲出現

我在官壇還見到有人要搞科索沃聯賽
发表于 2009-11-11 14:22 | 显示全部楼层
开曼群岛的亮点是,这里是最著名的国际避税圣地之一……很多金融财团在这里注册
发表于 2009-11-11 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
强人,开曼群岛也有联赛……
发表于 2009-11-11 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主以此帖为我们普及地理知识......
发表于 2009-11-13 15:04 | 显示全部楼层
塔吉克斯坦
ryan111 发表于 2009-11-10 23:55

还有没有更多的联赛?比如大洋洲和非洲那些?我很喜欢这些小联赛,谢谢:)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 02:31 , Processed in 0.031749 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.