查看: 1821|回复: 4

馬爾他及GOZO聯賽

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-11-10 17:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
馬爾他國家聯賽是用島來分成兩個賽區

Updated Malta and Gozo Leagues

Proudly announcing the re-release of the updated Maltese and Gozitan leagues, . Credit to Alan A Wadge for his initial work.

. This goes in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

You can also download logos for all Maltese and Gozitan clubs and all competitions . Some of the logos were done by kremmen in , from which they have been extracted. The rest are my work, with some help from Alan A Wadge. These go in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

You can also download a face-pack including a good number of Maltese and Malta-based players . Credit goes to the  for this, I am merely directing to the link for whoever wishes to download it to enhance their game. Again, this goes in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

- This update adds a major lower-league squad upheaval, including some missing transfers from the initial update and creating many, many new players.

- Backroom staff has been added for all bar 6 teams, thus avoiding regen managers taking over unnecessarily.

- It also fixes some financial issues with the initial release, adds correct club kits for ALL Maltese teams, tweaks and lowers attendances to reflect more closely real-life and adds some youth stadiums for more accurate simulation.

- I have tweaked some competition rules and start and end dates to reflect real-life more closely, as well as club reputations.

- I have also added competition histories, as well as tweaked the foreigner transfer probability for more realism further down the line.

- There's probably more stuff I did which I can't remember right now, it's been a real labour of love

This update also includes a comprehensive international transfer update, correct up to 7.11.2009, including transfers and staff movement since release date. Some info I gleaned from the data issues forum and others from browsing the net. I especially paid attention to players on a free transfer so I'd move them to a new club when applicable.

Guaranteed to work till 2014 since a holiday game progressed to there as can be seen by the following screenshots:

Thanks go to bobatwal for starting the initial thread, infonote for technical help, sfleri for lower-league backroom staff info and Alan A Wadge for support and database assistance.

Hope the link to the download in  will be updated accordingly.

Seven known issues of varying magnitude are:

* Due to editor restrictions, top-flight points are not divided in half after the midway split as in real-life but continue as before.

* The 2nd Division, 3rd Division 5-team playoff could not be implemented, again due to editor restrictions. I've amended it to a simpler two relegated from D2 and the champion promoted from each section of D3.

* There appears to be an occasional clash between 1 Premier League match and the national team due to the composition of the championship itself which is all played at Ta' Qali and thus moved around on different days due to clashes.

* Where applicable, I have changed the home-grown impositions in real-life to foreigner restrictions in-game due to the failure of the game/editor to recognise certain players (especially created players) as home-grown, thus distorting match-day squads.

* Gozo FC has been intentionally left empty due to the difficulties in representing it realistically in the Maltese league system.

*  Any players signed between transfer windows and any players not registered in time will not be eligible to play.

* I have set Melita and other minor lower-league teams as semi-pro rather than amateur to prevent 'easy' and cheap poaching of contracted players since the game doesn't really cater for amateur clubs and their special status irl

Since some lower-league teams have been scarcely populated, I hereby give permission to anybody to add to this update should they desire on the basis that he does not take credit for the whole unit as his sole work. There's plenty more info on the 'net about missing teams/players, but I just couldn't bring myself to keep including ALL the teams' players - it'd have taken me all year long...

Edited - I've update the download link to add a couple of small things, no biggies, well worth re-downloading imo

Don't hesitate to enquire about any issues you might have.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2009-11-10 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
:ljh012):ljh012):ljh012)
发表于 2009-11-19 01:16 | 显示全部楼层
这。。。。。。。。。。。。。我。。。我。。。我。。顶
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-12-2 10:15 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-3-29 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 00:28 , Processed in 0.021836 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.