查看: 2423|回复: 7

喀麥隆足球甲級聯賽

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-11-17 02:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

This editor data file was created by O'Leary's Trainee.

Please post in this thread your thoughts, suggestions and corrections to this league file.

Any feedback is also much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GENERAL INFORMATION

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Data Editor file of Cameroon's MTN Elite One & Two, created as accurately as possible with a few exceptions (as noted in the info sections of this file)

Over 700+ players and staff added (with the full version only), increasing the names database for newgens.

League has been run to the year 2038 to ensure everything works as should.

DOWNLOAD: Full Version (Includes Player Data)

DOWNLOAD: Lite Version (NO Player Data)*

* I highly recommend the Full Version, as I had to make numerous tweaks to the league setup after I had added the players (restructuring the Cup format was the main changes), as well as reputations, attendances and finances, to balance things out in the long term games.

NOTE: This league is fully compatible with FuryG's African Mega Database, even if you choose the Full Version, as his file had not touched Cameroon based players.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMPETITIONS

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MTN Elite One

MTN Elite Two

Ligue Regionale de Cameroun (Inactive)

Coupe du Cameroun

Super Coupe Roger Milla (SuperCup)

Under 20's League and Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MTN Elite One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 Teams

Play each team 2 times for a total of 26 games

Bottom 3 teams relegated to MTN Elite Two

Notes:

League history has been added to show past winners since 1960 (Cameroon Independence)

League rules states that a maximum of 25 players over the age of 21 are allowed in reality. This was not possible to set up with the current editor, so this rule does not exist in this version. The 5 foreigner limit is there, however.

I have shortened the season, compared to how it is played in reality. I found that having the same setup as irl would leave you without playing a game for a whole month at times. In reality, I think there are a bunch of regional cups and other things, but without those in the game, I opted to cut down the season length by a month, ending it in July, instead of August (season begins in September). Further reason to do so can be seen in reality, as the current season was delayed a couple of weeks after Panthére and Les Astres complained they only got two weeks off after having played the Coupe du Cameroon final before the new season was under way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MTN Elite Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 Teams

Play each team 2 times for a total of 26 games

Top 3 teams promoted to Premier League

Bottom 3 teams relegated to Ligue Regionale de Cameroun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ligue Regionale de Cameroun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inactive Division

44 Teams

3 teams promoted to MTN Elite Two

Notes:

While all confirmed teams that participate in the Ligue Regionale in reality have been added, there are also a few that I don't know where they belong (or if they even still play ball). However, reputations have been tweaked to ensure that as realistic promotion as possible occur from the lower divisions. My long term test shows that it might even do too good of a job, as only one obscure team was ever introduced into the league system in the 30 years I ran the test (Ouragan FC).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coupe du Cameroun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

44 Teams participate in a First Qualifying Round *

14 Teams (All of MTN Elite Two) added to the Second Qualifying Round *

14 Teams (All of MTN Elite One) added from the First Round

From the 1/8 Finals and to the Semi-Finals there are two legs (home and away)

Final played at neutral ground (One match)

Notes:

Cup history has been added to show past winners since 1960 (Cameroon Independence)

Dates are close to those in real life (See Elite One info)

* This competition is in the correct format from the 1/16 finals and on. I do not know how the preliminary rounds look in reality, so I simply put together the best possible solution, using the Ligue Regionale Teams + Kadji Sports Academy in the first qualifying round. Adding the 14 MTN Elite Two teams to a second qualifying round ensured that with the addition of all MTN Elite One teams for the first round of the cup there would be 32 teams left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Coupe Roger Milla

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winner of MTN Elite One play against the winner of Coupe du Cameroun

Notes:

Played at National Stadium - one week prior to the new season's first matches

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under 20's League and Cup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under 20's Leagues are structured excactly as the Senior Divisions*

* I have no information on the real format of Under 20's in Cameroon. There are a lot of Academy Cups and other things that I found, but for the purpose of developing youth in the game, I thought the best way was to allow some Under 20's (as I have confirmed that teams DO have youth setups that compete)

~~~~~~

AWARDS

~~~~~~

MTN Elite Fair Play Team of the Season

MTN Elite One Goal of the Season

MTN Elite One Manager of the Year

MTN Elite One Player of the Month

MTN Elite One Player of the Year

MTN Elite One Young Player of the Month

MTN Elite One Young Player of the Year

MTN Elite One Team of the Season

MTN Elite One Top Scorer

MTN Elite Two Manager of the Year

MTN Elite Two Player of the Year

MTN Elite Two Young Player of the Year

MTN Elite Two Top Scorer

* I don't really know what awards exist in real life. What I DO know is that there is a Fair Play award and a Top Scorer award. I've also seen some report of a Young Player of the Month award, which leads me to believe that it is also accurate to have Player of the Month and Year awards. Goal of the Season was added as there are television contracts for Cameroon's MTN Elite One, and that usually means Goal of the Season awards. Another reason I added that one is simply because I enjoy having one of my players winning that one...

~~~~~

TEAMS

~~~~~

1 NEW Team added to the database (FC Bamenda)

I have also CHANGED quite a few teams into other teams than those originally in the database (maybe not the best decision, I agree). Those were teams whose existence I could find no evidence of at all. So, rather than creating 20 or so new clubs, I decided to simply change the names of those that seemed to be either extinct or somewhere way down in the league systems that they would never have any impact on the game anyway.

Team colors, right down to the shorts and socks added to ALL teams. The vast majority of which are real, based on match pictures I've found. Only a handful were assigned random colors.

All teams also have an Under 20 squad *

MTN Elite One: AS Matelots, Canon, Coton Sport, Fovu Club, Les Astres, Panthère, Renaissance Ngoumou, Roumdé FC, Sable FC, Tiko Utd, Union Douala, Unisport, Université FC, YOSA

MTN Elite Two: Achille, Aigle Royal, Apejes FC, AS Lausanne, Avenir Beroua, Caïman, Danay FC, Douala AC, Espérance FC, Njalla Quan SA, Renaissance Meiganga, Sahel FC, Scorpion FC, Tonnerre KC

Ligue Regionale de Cameroun: America For Africa FC, Authentic FC, Bamboutos, Bandja FC, Best Stars, Cercle Sportif, Cetef, Cintra, CPS, Dynamique FC (Buea), Dynamique FC (Ngaoundere), Dynamo Douala, Ebolowa Cryst, FC Bamenda, FC Pilote, Fédéral SC, Fortuna Yaoundé, Foudre Sportive, Impôts FC, Jeunesse Star, Kumbo Strikers, Léopard FC, Lion Blessé, Lion Ngoma, Mont Cameroun, Ngaoundéré FC, Noblesse, Olympic Maroua, Olympic Muyuka, Olympic Mvolyé, Oryx Douala, Ouragan FC, Planet, PWD Bamenda, Racing Bafoussam, Renaissance Guider, Sanaga, Soleil FC, Stade Bandjoun, Victoria Utd, Vipère FC, Wouri FC, Young Stars, Zapazon **

Cameroon Academies: Kadji Sports Academy ***

* There are some teams (Like YOSA), who are apparently hard coded to be Youth status, and because of this they have no U20 squad. Nor are these teams allowed to use over age players in friendly matches, but they have no problem registering over age players for the league campaign. It is frustrating, though, if you want to manage one of these teams as you can't get your senior players match fit for the new season with friendlies.

** As mentioned previously - ALL confirmed REAL Ligue Regionale teams are stored in this "place-holder" division, available for promotion to the playable leagues, as well as a few others that I thought should have a chance of getting promoted at some point (like previous top teams Oryx Douala, Racing Bafoussam and PWD Bamenda... Neither of which ever came into the league system in my 30 year test-run, although Racing did show up in a 3-year run I had done previously)

*** Kadji Sports Academy was causing me a lot of trouble, but this is the best I could do. I needed them to create some great players, as they do in real life (Samuel Eto'o, Carlos Kameni, Eric Djemba-Djemba among others). This required them to have a reasonably high reputation, as well as excellent youth facilities and a decent training ground (which was all reasonably high in the original DB, although I boosted it slightly anyway). However, I did not want them promoted to the leagues and start dominating with their produced youngsters, so I created a fantasy "league" in which I placed them to prevent any chance of them getting promoted. They do take part in the FA Cup however (as in real life).

Sadly... my testing showed that players were not sold out of KSA as much as I was hoping (figuring a 1 league rep should ensure the good ones wanted out). For those playing the league, though - there's a hint... look into scouting KSA for young talent.

~~~~~~~

PLAYERS

~~~~~~~

I offer two seperate versions of this file. One with players added to the teams, one without them (allowing the game to populate the teams with generated players). However... I STRONGLY recommend using the one with added players in this case, as I ended up doing a number of tweaks to the finances and things after I had added the players to try to balance things out.

ALL players added to the DB are real players, but there is little to none research done on their attributes. Nor do the vast majority of them have any set age, unless I have been able to find that information.

Research in the original DB of Cameroon was shockingly poor, I must say. But, I have tried my very best to get this as accurate as possible... but given the hard truth that I've never seen a single Cameroon league match played irl, I can not guarantee it's accuracy.

While I have done my best to ensure that the players are playing in the correct teams, I will not claim that this is definitely the case. Some of those rosters are taken from a couple of seasons back, and some from last years teams. Finding information on the internet about the Cameroon league has been nothing short of a difficult task indeed. I have mostly been able to gather these from numerous (hundreds) news articles and match reports. The match reports were almost all only giving me the players last names, so I would have to take every name and do a search for news on them to figure out their first names at times.

I will tell you that I am a believer in realism, so I have not added anything unless I have been fairly certain I have got it correct... except, that they may not be at the correct team as of today. But, all players ARE real players - and if they aren't in the correct team NOW - they once DID play there (and not too long ago). This is the best I could do, given the fact that all I have is my computer and the wonders of internet to help me put together a somewhat realistic database of players.

The main reason for adding these (the way I see it) is so that the names database for NewGens are increased, and adding over 700 players and staff certainly did wonders for the variety in NewGen names. The other reason is, of course, trying to simulate reality as good as possible, and any players I have found evidence of being promising or good - I have made sure that they stand out from the rest of the bunch.

I have tried to add player CA to almost ALL players. This is because I am unhappy with how the game distributes those 0 valued players, as they tend to almost always be very poor in quality - meaning NewGen youths get into the starting 11 rather than the real first team players. As I don't know who's good and who's not in reality (with a few exceptions, of course) I have simply rolled a dice do set a level within the average quality, depending on the team and the league. For example; MTN Elite One ranges from 60-100 in terms of quality, where around 70 was considered average (and only a select few got around 100... namely those who I know for a fact are among the leagues best players). Numerous youth players have got some -6 and a few scattered -7's with a couple of -8's on a couple of players who are almost certainly going to be future Cameroon stars in reality.

Both chairmen and managers have been added to all teams I could find, and only Roumdé FC * (MTN Elite One), Scorpion FC and Renaissance Meiganga (MTN Elite Two) are in need of a manager at the start of the game.

* Roumdé FC for some reason is the only top division side I could find hardly ANY info on (not even their team colors)... any help there would be appreciated.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-17 02:37 | 显示全部楼层
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

A FEW NOTES - BASED ON 30 YEAR HOLIDAY SAVE OBSERVATIONS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

THE BIG THREE:

Canon, Coton Sport and Union Douala are arguably the three biggest teams in Cameroon. I've found that they for the most part remain being the top dogs for years to come, with Tiko Utd (last seasons real life winners) often getting up there. I think this is realistic enough, but hopefully future tests will show that they CAN fall apart. Canon did, in the above save, and even spent one season in MTN Elite Two. They came straight back up, but were only a mid-table team as I stopped the game.

FINANCES:

This is something I've really struggled to get right. As it is now, I think that is the best I can do... but I did encounter some strange things.

The big three, and Tiko Utd, all had a lot more money than I would really like them to have. I don't know if there is anything I can do about it, since checking the rest of the teams saw them roughly the same way they started out 30 years ago. Union Douala were the ones who seemed to make the most money, and part of that is probably that they play in a large stadium, and even though the starting DB has them on roughly 9.000 average attendance, I found that they quickly reach 30.000 on average.

In addition to that, I found that it seems they are making a lot of money in the African Champions League, and with the big three getting a lot of play in these competitions that probably generates good money for them as well.

CAMEROON PLAYERS ABROAD:

While this test was done on a small database, and I believe that is the reason hardly a single player left for the big European market. Many players seemed to leave for Argentina and Brazil (especially goal keepers). Most others had left for Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia, and from there it seemed they moved on to smaller European sides (Russia, Belgium). My own investigation revealed only one player in a major team, and that was a left back at Manchester United.

Hopefully running European leagues simultaneosly will change this, as there was no lack of quality to be found. Many players that really should have left for bigger teams were still playing in the top Cameroon teams, and would be valued well above what African teams usually would get for their players (which is another contributing factor to the big three's finances, as they seemed to hang on to their good players till they received a million or so for them).

Either way... there is nothing I can do to increase the sales of players to other countries in this file.

FOREIGN TRANSFERS:

I also slightly increased and adjusted the transfer preferences in Cameroon, to include players from Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea and Chad. I increased the interest in the more common foreigners irl, such as Niger, Nigeria and Liberia.

However... after thirty years there were only four foreigners in the league. Really only one (from Ivory Coast, not even included in preferences), as the other three were; One French/Cameroonian - local product, but had opted for French U-19, and Two Argentinian/Cameroon players found in the U20's of Esperance FC, who had (interestingly enough) been taken over by former Argentina international Esteban Cambiasso.

I am not too worried about that, though, as this was done with a small database, and upon checking for example, Niger, they had zero players in the database after those 30 years (so it would be kinda hard for any teams to buy a player from there).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A FINAL WORD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am quite happy with how this league turned out, even though I know there is a lot of things that could be improved to meet the realism expectations of myself and pretty much everyone else out there who are interested in this file.

With the two weeks of hard work I've put into this, I also want to continue to improve it in any way I can.

PM me, or post in this thread your suggestions, corrections and other feedback on this league.

Note: Only the Full Version will be supported for future updates of this league file.

-----------------

发表于 2009-11-17 05:29 | 显示全部楼层
Download link??
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-11-17 10:56 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2009-11-17 18:52 | 显示全部楼层
下载连接在哪:'(
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-17 19:45 | 显示全部楼层
DOWNLOAD: Full Version (Includes Player Data)
http://olearysfm.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=26
DOWNLOAD: Lite Version (NO Player Data)*
http://olearysfm.freeforums.org/download/file.php?id=27
发表于 2009-11-18 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
非洲足球的联赛我只听说过南非的超级联赛
发表于 2009-12-23 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
下不了  来晚了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 00:20 , Processed in 0.025851 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.