查看: 4560|回复: 11

大师最新战术Mr Hough Rises Above The Hate FM12.2 (2012.6.10)基本汉化。

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-12 09:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 caicarl30 于 2012-6-12 13:16 编辑

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/308616-Mr-Hough-Rises-Above-The-Hate-FM12.2

Mr Hough Rises Above The Hate FM12.2

Welcome to My last Thread and Tactic for FM12. It’s Called Mr Hough Rises Above The Hate.
Before I get into the Tactic though I was make a Formal Apology to Tactikzz for any Disrespect or Hurt that I may have caused in my Previous Thread, This was not my intention and if I offended you in anyway then I apologise for that.
The way I have been Perceived by people though is the thing that has hurt me, I made a mistake, a Stupid mistake and I have been branded as being the worst thing since the plague, This isn’t fair, I didn’t set out to hurt or upset anyone, Fair enough I did things the wrong way and shouldn’t have done but it’s done and I have to put up with that, What I want to do is help people play FM, That’s why I MAKE Tactics.
That’s right I Make the tactics myself, A lot of my tactics are based around tactics that I have made for previous versions of FM, example, When I made the tactics for FM11 I used the base from my FM10 tactics, The patches are very similar you see and normally it only tactics and few tweaks here and there to get the tactic back on track again. I have been accused as Ripping/Copying peoples tactics, I want to categorically deny this, I use idea’s and read what people do and look at others tactics to see what people are doing and if I do use any slight variation of settings that they use in their tactics I state very clearly in the OP that I have used this idea and implemented it in my tactic. That’s about as far as it has gone.
It’s been frustrating reading all the things that’s been written about me, People are entitled to think what they want to I’m not going to ask people to change their opinion of me, The only way I can change people’s opinions of me is by making Awesome tactics and Analysis and helping people who might be stuck and not sure what to do within certain aspects of tactics.
Even is If I do that though I’m still not going to please or make everyone happy, I’ll have a good go though.
I just wanted to get this off my chest and make a formal apology to Tactikzz.

This tactic has been based around my 4-1-2-2-1 Cena Wins tactic, I have changed it into a 4-2-1-3 and changed a lot of settings but the theory behind that tactic is the same as the one in this one getting the Ball to the central ST to score the goals.
The central ST will be the main source of goals, I wouldn’t have it any other way, he is in the best Position to score and I would describe him best as a Poacher, You will see him all the time drifting left and right of the 2 main opposition CB’s and getting onto through balls from the MC who plays very much like a Deep Laying Playmaker in this tactic.
The MC will look to start plays and link up with the 3 ST’s whenever he can, Often you will see the Left and Right ST running cutting in from the wing and passing to the MC in the support position and then the MC lays the through ball to the ST to score, beautiful play and Beautiful Goals scored.
The left and Right ST are mainly used as Advanced Wingers but in the ST role, Look to have creative Fast ST/Wingers in this position, Static Target Men are simply no good in this Role.
I have the left and right ST’s marking the Fullbacks aswell, I first noticed this in the Grid tactic and when I read why Tacktizz put this in the tactic it was simply to make the ST’s track back, I though think it does so much more than that myself, I have noticed that the ST’s pull the Opposition defence very wide and that gives the Center ST ample time to move around the pitch as I have stated above.
Great Find Tactizz.
Because I am playing with a high D-Line the 2 DM’s become a very important piece of the tactic and formation, because the opposition find it hard to break through my defence, They tend to play a lot of long balls trying to find they Attacking players first Time. It is important to have both CB’s and DM’s with High Positioning and Heading Stats. The DM’s also play an important part in breaking up a lot of opposition play.
I decided to go with the 2 DM’s instead of one as a lot of teams these days play with AMC and Advanced Wingers, It’s hard to counter that with just 1 DM so the use of 2 is much better to protect the defence. The thing that makes the DM’s Shine though is the CM, As I have said before the Role he plays in the tactic is Excellent and he roams around the centre of the Pitch with Effortless ease.
I think that is about it about how the tactic plays.
I have provided Player Filters of what I would be looking for in the position.

Keeper - Any Decent Keeper will be great.

Fullbacks - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking – Anticipation

Centre Backs - Heading - Tackling - Positioning - Pace - Marking - Anticipation

Defensive Midfielders – Heading – Positioning – Marking – Tackling – Work Rate – Team Work – Strength

Central Midfielder – Passing – Technique – First Touch – Composure – Creativity – Decisions – Off The Ball – Team Work.

LT and ST - Dribbling - Flair - Agility - Technique - Pace - Finishing – Creativity - Crossing - First Touch - Passing -

Decisions - Off The Ball - Composure

Center ST - Finishing - Composure - Decisions - First Touch - Off The Ball - Pace – Anticipation - Flair - Determination

Team Talks - Use whichever you feel is working for you, I generally ask my Assistant.
Match Prep - I have been using Very High with Attacking Mentality with No defense Errors. If you wanna try something Different then that's up to you.
Opposition Instructions - I don't use any at all
Training - Use one you have been using, I haven't been using any during the testing of this tactic.
Pitch Size – Minimum
Once again I want to State how sorry I am for what I did and hopefully we can all move on as a Community.
Enjoy the tactic.
Dave.

作者的大概战术意思就是从一个DM防守球员变为两个球员,这样防守更加稳健,DM之间直传长传给前面。还有就是双后腰,作者这样的意图是对付两翼齐飞或者前腰厉害的球员可以有效的起到和后卫直接参与防守的效果,一个后腰很难应付边路犀利和AMC位置的进攻型犀利的球队。还有三前锋,边边的前锋等于边锋,中间的那个前锋将是主要的进攻点,所以中间那个前锋要是抢点型速度前锋。

守门员:任意一个伟大的球员。

边后卫和中后卫:头球,抢断,位置感,速度,盯人,预判。

防守型中场:头球,位置感,盯人,抢断,工作效率,团队,强壮。

中场中:传球,技术,接球,镇定,创造力,决断,无球跑动,团队合作。

边路前锋:盘带,才华,灵活,技术,速度,射门,创造力,传中,接球,传球,决断,无球跑位,镇定。

前锋:射门,镇定,决断,接球,无球跑位,速度,预判,才华,决心。

这个战术赛前准备,选择进攻心态较高或者更高,其他的可以你自己尝试。

球场大小:最小。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 1经验 +10 PGB +10 收起 理由
chencpam + 10 + 10 精品文章

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-6-12 09:46 | 显示全部楼层
大师的战术一直都喜欢用,谢谢楼主分享
发表于 2012-6-12 10:21 | 显示全部楼层
这个就是大师剽窃阵?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# allegy

呵呵不清楚,反正那个作者和大师有些误会,不过现在没事了。
发表于 2012-6-12 10:34 | 显示全部楼层
回复 4# caicarl30
大师这个阵的理念也是网格理念吗?LZ有没有用过Grid system的阵,效果如何
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 10:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# allegy

没有啊呵呵。
发表于 2012-6-20 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
用了几场,感觉效果一般,不知道什么原因
发表于 2012-6-20 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
weiguan yi xia ..
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-20 17:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复 8# dongmengjun2010

这个战术是抄袭的。呵呵。
发表于 2012-6-20 17:27 | 显示全部楼层
怎么抄袭了还在出新的?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-20 17:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# sd48383143

MR一直是抄货,不过这次这个就是直接转来的,把4123 改成4213 骗局啊。
发表于 2012-6-21 17:46 | 显示全部楼层
这个战术是抄袭网格理论的,但是他瞎改了之后却没有原版的好用
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 07:20 , Processed in 0.027373 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.