查看: 5505|回复: 41

【原创翻译】TACTIKZZ声讨MrHough以及一切剽窃行为的檄文《Name and Shame名与耻》

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-12 22:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 lvyaozu88 于 2012-6-13 00:04 编辑

起初好奇看了看TACTIKZZ写给MrHough的信,读完之后遂感此文语言之犀利,立意之高深,如果翻译过来给大家看看,不说能给大家多少启发,就算是读一读也能感觉到作者写作的水平以及文章的组织。我想说的是,这篇文章大家可以不必仅仅看作是T大写给M大的,诚如作者之言,剽窃行为存在于社会各个角落。现在的社会风气已经每况愈下。大的不必多说。那家著名的假爆棚,还有国人皆知的TX马化X。仅希望借此文宣扬剽窃行为之危害,树立反剽窃行为的意识。希望大家都能从自身做起反对剽窃,给各行各业奋斗中的原作者以应有的鼓励与支持

Dear readers,

亲爱的读者们

As some of you already know, a villain was exposed yesterday within the Football Manager scene. A villain whose ultimate goal was centred around fame, recognition andapplause throughout the Football Manager community. To achieve this quick fix of fame, he ‘ripped’ my FM Grid tactic, made two slight adjustments and renamed it – only to release it to the community, passing it off as his tactic, under the name People Power. The villain’s name is Mr Hough, who resides at the official SI Forum.

你们可能已经知道,昨天一位恶棍在FM世界中被曝光了。这位恶棍的最终目的就是希望整个FM社区的荣誉,知名度和掌声环绕于自身周围。为了得到这个“速成荣誉”,他抄袭了我的FMgrid战术。仅仅做了两处轻微的改动并且重新命名。他在FM社区发布了这个战术并且宣称是他自己的”PeoplePower”战术。这个恶棍就是混迹于SI官方论坛的MrHough,

This shamefu land distasteful act didn’t go unnoticed however. Oh no. I had been keeping tabs on ‘his’ latest tactical release for quite some time, following his comments on the official forum, as well as discussions leading up to the release via Twitter. Needless to say, the tactic was a blatant rip of my hard work and MrHough has since been fully exposed for what he is. A plagiarizing swine.

然而,这种无耻令人作呕的举动并没有逃过群众的法眼。哦,不。我早就密切留意他最新的战术发布贴好久了。我浏览了帖子中所有的评论,甚至还看了那些在推特上关于这个发布贴的讨论。毫无疑问,这个战术是对我幸苦原创努力的公然剽窃,MrHough终于让世人了解了他到底是一个怎么样的人----一只彻头彻尾的剽窃猪。

This is probably not the first time he has done this either, as many FM veterans have voiced concerns, while lacking hard evidence. Many people have had suspicions abou this dirty and seedy activity for some time, but needed the evidence to finally put the nail in the coffin. This evidence was provided last night.

恐怕他对干这种勾当早就已经轻车熟路了。曾经有很多FM老玩家发出过类似的质疑只不过苦于没有有力的证据。许多人早就对他的肮脏行为起了疑心,但是还需要铁一般的事实去盖棺定论。昨晚,这个证据终于出现了。

Mr Hough is highly skilled in the art of downloading other people’s tactics, for the sole purposing of passing them off as his own creation. That goes without saying. He is a true champion in the art of stealing other people’s work. A figure of high standing within the dark and seedy tunnels of the Football Manager underworld. He has his own followers that seemingly worship the ground beneath his feet,and quite frankly, anyone that supports a ‘ripper’ or plagiarizer, is just as bad. Pure filth. A bacteria that needs to be eradicated.

Mr Hough在下载他人战术方面造诣颇深。只不过他的目的都是拿来为己所用。不用多说,在剽窃他人劳动成果这方面,这家伙绝对是个冠军。一个在FM地下世界黑暗破烂的坑道中(暗指MrHough就是一个蛆虫)道行颇高的家伙。这家伙有不少支持者跪在地上给他舔脚丫。老实说,任何支持这个剽窃高手的家伙,他们肯定都是一丘之貉。污秽不堪,都是不配于存活在这个世界上的细菌。

Why do these people think they have the right to steal other people’s work, only to pass it off as their own? What gives them the right to browse a website, find interesting articles and downloads, only to re-upload them elsewhere without any form of contact or consent? What gives them the right to do these things and think that they can and will actually get away with it? What do they hope to achieve? A pat on the back from the community perhaps? Is it to gain some form of recognition that they lack from society in the real world – to be accepted within the on-line community that they are a part of?

当这些家伙只需要敲敲键盘就能让别人的努力付之东流的时候,为什么他们想当然的认为自己有权利去这么做?谁给了他们权利让他们随意在网上下载自己感兴趣的东西然后在完全没有得到原作者的同意的前提下以自己的名义重新上传?谁给了他们权利让他们以为干下了这种肮脏勾当之后还能全身而退?他们到底希望得到什么?也许是为了得到社区成员的鼓励与肯定?又或许是他们希望从线上社区中得到那些他们在现实生活中永远得不到的认同与赞美?

Whatever sick and twisted reasons they have for doing what they do, it’s wrong. So, so wrong,for many reasons.

不管他们编织了多少令人作呕以及扭曲的借口去解释他们的丑恶行径,错的就是错的,并且是大错特错。

Plagiarizing effects a lot of people, throughout every profession. That’s not to say what I do is a profession. Of course it’s not. But plagiarizing does exist and it effects all people, even people who work for a living. As an up and coming freelance illustrator, I have to be on the lookout for people taking work from my website and hosting it elsewhere without my permission. Photographers who run their own personal website, have to be aware of people saving and downloading their photographs, for the sole purpose of hosting them elsewhere. Professional journalists have to be aware of people using the dreaded Ctrl Cand Ctrl V on their newly published articles.

不管你的职业是什么,剽窃都会影响到相当一部分人。我这么说并不是想表达创作FM战术是一个职业,这当然不是一个职业。但是(FM世界中)剽窃确实存在而且它对所有人都有影响,甚至会影响到那些以此为生的人。作为自由创作插画师中一位正在努力的新人,我不得不时刻防备着那些从我网站上拿走我的创作成果并且随意上传别处的人。那些有自己个人网站的摄像师,不得不去防备那些只为偷传别处而去下载他们照片的人。专业记者们不得不去防备那些只会对他们新发表文章CtrlC + V的人(腾讯躺枪?)

It’s disgusting! Why the hell should all of our hard work be ripped and spread around the internet without our consent!? It’s not your property! It never has been! If you have any of this malicious plagiarizing intent on arrival, please leave via the way you came!

这实在是太恶心了。为什么他X的我们自己的劳动成果在未被我们自己允许的前提下在互联网上肆意传播?这不是你们的劳动成果!从来都不是!如果你有任何这种恶意剽窃的意图或者行为,请你从哪来打哪去。

The consequences of this incident when unravelled, potentially effect all of you. That’s right. What Mr Hough did could potentially effect all of you, not just me.

当整件事终于真相大白时,它可能会影响你们全部人,没错,MrHough做过的事可能会影响你们全部人,不仅仅是我自己。

The FootballManager community is currently full of new and exciting blogs /websites, all starting a fantastic journalistic on-line adventure. The creators and authorsof these new websites take time out of their own lives, in order to bring fresh, up to date content to you, during their free time. This free time could easily be replaced by something else, but they choose to bring interesting and thought provoking articles to the community. If people continue to ‘rip’content from the community, passing the content off as their own work, doubt might begin to creep into the original author’s head. Why would we continue to do something only for some ignorant, rude and pathetic human being to steal our work, time and time again? Producing articles in our free time could soon be a complete waste of time.

FM社区中现在有许多令人兴奋的新的博客或网站。它们正刚刚开始他们奇妙崭新的线上冒险。为了能为大家带来最新鲜的内容,这些新生网站的创作者和作者们只能从他们自己的生活闲暇时间中抽出时间去更新网站。他们本来可以利用这些闲暇时间去干些别的事,但是他们选择去为整个社区带来一些有趣和发人深省的文章。如果有人一直不停的从社区中抠走文章并且冠以自己的名义发表,原作者可能很快就会对自己做的努力产生怀疑并且动摇。如果我们的努力只是为了让那些无知粗鲁可悲的人去不停地剽窃的话,为什么我们还要继续呢。在自己的闲时抽空去写文章很快就会变为一种对时间的浪费。

What happened last night could effect all of you who enjoy visiting websites such as mine,because the authors might actually stop writing content. I mean, why bother if your work keeps on getting stolen?

对于那些喜欢去浏览网站(比如我的网站)的人,昨晚发生的事已经影响到了你们。因为网站的作者很可能会停止更新。我想说,如果自己的努力一直被剽窃,为什么还要庸人自扰呢?

It’s time that the Football Manager community step up and be more vigilant. I’m sick of hearing excuses from others not even involved in the situation, along the lines of:

“What’s the problem? Why was the thread removed? [Insert name here] brought the article here to help the community and share it with us? What’s the problem?!”

The problem, my little chums, is the fact the person you are fighting so hard to protect, has stolen someone else’s hard work. publishing it elsewhere without prior consent– to seek his own fame and glory. It’s annoying, frustrating and extremely depressing for the original author to see his work getting ripped. This is where you guys come in. You need to be more vigilant in reporting theseplagiarizing activities, or you could see such articles dry up. Do you want tosee that happen?

现在,到了整个FM社区站出来并且变得更加警醒的时候了。我已经听够了那些事外之人的抱怨了。他们通常会说:

“这有什么的?为什么帖子被删除了?“XXX”只不过是把那篇文章搬过来帮助整个社区然后分享给大家吗。没有什么大不了的吧?”

真正的问题,我的朋友,在于你这么拼命去维护的一个人,他偷取了别人幸苦劳动的成果并未在未征得原作者同意的情况下在网上肆意发布,并且是为了自己的名誉和荣耀。当原作者看到自己的成果被肆意剽窃,那是多么的烦恼,沮丧和绝望。这时候就是你们读者们该发挥作用的时候了。你们需要更加警惕并且及时举报这种剽窃行为,或者你可以眼睁睁的看着原创好文渐渐消失。你希望看到这种情况发生么?

Some of your favourite blogs and websites regarding Football Manager could stop producing the articles that you enjoy reading. Whether that’s on your tablet device as you travel home from work, via your mobile phone as you wander the streets, or simply at home as you browse the internet on your desktop computer.

那些你一直喜爱的FM博客或者网站很可能会停止更新自己的原创作品。不管是在你工作之后回家路上打开的便携设备上,逛街时自己的手机上,还是在家时上网的台式机上,它们(原创好文)都将会不复存在。

The dirty act carried out last night by Mr Hough was not the first of its kind and it certainly won’t be the last. Plagiarizers exist everywhere, throughout society.They exist only to seek instant fame, on the back of someone else’s hard work. They are the scum of society who should be taken to the stocks in order to be mocked and ridiculed. They deserve to be cast out of gaming communities, as they are, in essence, cheats. Dirty, filthy cheats, stealing something for their own personal gain.

昨晚被揭发的MrHough不是众多剽窃者中的第一位,当然也不可能是最后一位。剽窃行为存在于社会的各个角落。他们将原作者踩于脚下并且轻易夺走了属于原作者的荣誉。他们是社会的渣滓,他们应该被套上足枷,拉去游街,被众人嘲弄耻笑。他们理应被驱逐出游戏社区,因为他们,从本质上说,就是作弊者。偷取他人财产只为自身利益的肮脏污秽的骗子。

So Mr Hough, did you really think you could get away with it? Are you actually that naive? You ended your tactical thread over at the SI Forum with “See you in FM13 peeps”.Now that you’ve been exposed for what you really are, will you continue to rip tactics in Football Manager 2013? Have a long hard look at yourself during the summer months. You’re not wanted within the community by any honest and respecting gamer. All of your loyal minions that worship your plagiarizing self are simply worshipping a false idol. How anyone can defend your actions is beyond my comprehension and understanding.

所以MrHough,你真的以为自己可以蒙混过关?你不会真的那么天真吧?你在你自己的战术帖中说道“朋友们,咱们FM13再见”。现在大家都知道你是个什么东西了,你还要继续在FM13中剽窃别人的战术么?好好回顾一下你自己在夏天这几个月里都干了什么吧。你在社区所有诚实并且尊重他人的玩家眼中,都是个不受欢迎的人。那些崇拜你剽窃行为的走狗们真是选错主人了。对于任何试图为你的行为辩护的人们,我只能表示理解不能。

I would like to end this letter by addressing my readers and the FM community, to say thank you. Thank you for your support during this time. Many people supported my actions yesterday, standing up for something that we all believe is right. The correct way to go about things. For that, I say a great big thank you.

在这封信的最后,我想对我的读者们以及FM社区说声谢谢。谢谢你们在这次事件中对我的支持。许多朋友都对我昨晚的行动表示支持,为了维护我们大家信念中那份共同的正确的价值观,我们挺身而出,申张处事正道。对此,我再次表示万分感谢。

by TACTIKZZ onJun 8, 2012 • 15:17

作者:TACTIKZZ作于 2012年6月8日15点17分

译者:lvyaozu88 译于2012年6月12日16点10分   

如果您看完之后觉得作者说的有道理,请不要吝啬在键盘上敲几个字来表达您的意见。翻译这篇1000多字的文章也挺累了。如果您看了之后觉得文章还能一读,也请敲几个字回复给我,您的回复就是对我最大的鼓励与支持。希望大家能够认识到MrHough剽窃行为的危害,腾讯抄袭的危害,假爆棚抄袭的危害,最终能够和一切抄袭剽窃行为进行抗争!

发表于 2012-6-12 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
我刚翻译完他的战术理论 看来 TACTIKZZ要火啊
发表于 2012-6-12 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
每天都在做维权与侵权之间的事情 一顶
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:10 | 显示全部楼层
贴上来排版就乱成一坨了。。。吐槽无力
发表于 2012-6-12 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
在天朝 ,笑而不语了
参照 真假爆棚网
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# 壮哉银行队

爆棚对假爆棚的感受就相当于T大对M大的感受
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# 李小宇

必须火啊。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:39 | 显示全部楼层
都没人看么?
发表于 2012-6-12 23:41 | 显示全部楼层
{:em14:}说到底跟咱们没有半毛钱的关系
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:42 | 显示全部楼层
说到底跟咱们没有半毛钱的关系
圣西罗卡卡 发表于 2012-6-12 23:41

请问你仔细看了么
发表于 2012-6-12 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
大师的马甲终于出现
发表于 2012-6-12 23:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# a390670161

聪明的小巴同学{:em46:}
发表于 2012-6-12 23:50 | 显示全部楼层
居然是剽窃的啊!!!

用过几个他的战术,蛮好用的,原来是剽窃!!!:funk:
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 11# a390670161

我能说脏话么?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 23:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 12# 圣西罗卡卡

巴洛特利不是公认的超级脑残么?
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-13 00:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 13# vison

拿了还不注明转载。恬不知耻说是自己原创。。。无语
发表于 2012-6-13 00:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 16# lvyaozu88

别纠结了,看球了{:em70:}
发表于 2012-6-13 00:54 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,LZ多次影射腾讯,看来醉翁之意不在酒啊,不过我也是鄙视剽窃的
发表于 2012-6-13 03:38 | 显示全部楼层
貌似有个关于这个的帖子
发表于 2012-6-13 03:47 | 显示全部楼层
学会了很多骂人的单词~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 11:20 , Processed in 0.035604 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.