查看: 48515|回复: 138

Mr Hough 11.3 最终阵型41212,转自官网,由kael_9527翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-4-4 08:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 wolf935 于 2011-4-4 13:10 编辑

This tactic started out as a 4-1-2-2-1 but then evolved into a 4-1-2-1-2 because i was having problems getting the lone striker to score - It is based on my Complete Dominance 10.2 tactic hence the name of this one.

I have struggled with the Match Engine in 11.3 as it had changed so much from 11.2 and i didn't want to release anything i wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything more i could do to make it better. It has been tested with a wide Variety of side from Spain Italy and in England as well as various lower league sides. Each test as given me very good results and also shown me where the tactic ex-cells and where it lacks, My job then is to fix the lacking part without losing any of the brilliance.

Not an easy job when you are nit picking at certain aspects of players individual settings but that's the Lengths i go to make sure i release the best possible tactic.

Anyone can make a tactic that works well with the Top Teams, It's extremely easy, What the hard part is, to make a tactic that is Brilliant of the massive wide variety of FM players out there, Not everyone likes to play as Real Madrid or Man Utd - People like a Challenge, Including me, This is my Challenge to try and make the best tactic that can be used universally.

It's hard though because the Oppostion are so Clinical this year only needing one or two chances to score and i have to replay the opposition goals and see and try and judge if it was a tactic error or a player error - That's how deep the Rabbit Hole goes, Hours and Hours of tweaking here and there to get the right settings, Good fun though lol.

Having based the tactic on the 10.2 version of Complete Dominance, The Principles are the same - Short Effective football in Midfield and Direct passing though to goal on the Strikers - This is as simple as it gets Ladies and Gentlemen but wow it is so Effective to watch controlling the Midfield and releasing that Final ball is a Joy, I hope you all get to see the attacking interplay that this tactic Delivers.

Right onto the Tactic and player Requirements.

These are the Player Requirements i would suggest, Of course you don't have to use them but i would to give you optimum results.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability Reflexes Handling Communication Positioning

Center backs

Heading Marking Tackling Positioning Teamwork Anticipation Strength

Fullbacks

Stamina Positioning Crossing Tackling Workrate Teamwork Pace

Anchor Man

Passing Workrate Determination Anticipation Teamwork Stamina Tackling Strength

Center Midfield

Passing Workrate Determination First Touch Stamina Anticipation Off the ball

Attacking Midfield

Dribbling First Touch Creativity Off the ball Acceleration Pace Passing Finishing

Strikers

Finishing Dribbling First Touch Technique Off the Ball Flair Pace Strength Balance Composure

Match Preparation is up to you, Or you can leave it to your Assistant Manager.

Team Talks Either do them yourself or if you want your Assistant Manager to do them make sure he has good Stats in Motivation Man Management and Determination.

Pitch Size is Minimum.

No opposition Instructions at all

Set Pieces are all set up.

Don't forget to add me on Face book. I often give out Beta version of my latest tactics to people to try so if you want my tactics before anyone else - Get Me ADDED!

具体战绩和站位图MR HOUGH没贴,我看官网有个人回复说踢了7场,赢了6场输一场,进17球丢2球,丢的2个是唯一场2:1输掉的比赛,还有个回复贴了两场战绩如下,至于站位图我手头没游戏程序,也贴不出来,期待楼下有筒子试验了贴上来吧

据楼下筒子反应,这阵貌似攻击不行,但是防守还可,是个控球阵,请不适合口味者慎用

翻译在12楼

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2011-4-4 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
看来就我起来的早啊
发表于 2011-4-4 08:51 | 显示全部楼层
我已经头疼了,期待翻译达人
发表于 2011-4-4 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
前排就座,先试下看看效果
发表于 2011-4-4 08:55 | 显示全部楼层
静观效果。。。
发表于 2011-4-4 08:59 | 显示全部楼层
翻译中成文啊.......
发表于 2011-4-4 09:24 | 显示全部楼层
坐等达人翻译
发表于 2011-4-4 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
下了用用看~
发表于 2011-4-4 09:32 | 显示全部楼层
双前锋,中场小菱形,边锋杯具了
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-4 09:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# 闲小云

难道是当年狼堡的中场菱形阵。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
发表于 2011-4-4 09:43 | 显示全部楼层
MR HOUGH的战术都很好用。
发表于 2011-4-4 10:05 | 显示全部楼层
这个阵型我起初开始做的时候是4-1-2-2-1,然后发展成了4-1-2-1-2因为单前锋得分总是有一些问题--他是基于我10.2具有绝对优势的阵型此后我用它来命名。
我一直在测试11.30的比赛引擎因为它与11.20相比改变了太多。我不想漏掉任何细节,我要把它做得完美无缺。我已经在非常多的联赛里测试过它的威力从西甲,意甲到英超包括低级联赛。每一次测试都会让我看到它的优势和劣势,我的任务是不断地完善它的缺点不让它有任何瑕疵。
这是一项艰巨的工作当你面对新手们因为球员的个人设置问题来挑出你某一方面的毛病,但这也是我尽全力去做一个完美的阵型的动力。
每个人都能做一个适合豪门的阵型,那非常容易,难点是做一个适合广大非豪门玩家的阵型。并不是所有人都喜欢用曼联,皇马。人们都喜欢新的挑战包括我。这就是我的挑战--去做一个适合所有玩家的阵型。
这非常困难因为这一代有些丢球只需要一两个巧合然后我不得不重新观看这些失球看看他是不是因为战术原因—这可真是狡兔三窟啊,数小时纠结在这里然后得到正确的设置
基于10.2的绝对优势战术思想,宗旨也相类似—中场通过短传快速传递,喂身后球给前锋—后面废话不多翻了
人员选择
我建议你按照下面要求来选人,当然你也不是非要按照我的意愿但是按照我的建议能得到最佳效果
门将
制空,反应,击球,指挥防守,位置感
中卫
头球,盯人,铲断,位置感,团队合作,预判,力量
边后卫
耐力,位置感,传中,铲断,工作投入,团队合作,速度
后腰
传球,工作投入,决心,预判,团队合作,耐力,铲断,力量
中场
传球,工作投入,决心,停球,耐力,预判,无球跑
前腰
盘带,停球,创造力,无球跑,爆发力,速度,传球,射门
前锋
射门,盘带,停球,技术,无球跑,才华,速度,力量,平衡,镇定
比赛准备你可以自己调或者交给助教
训话最好自己来如果你要交给助教,确保他有很高的激励,人员管理,决心
球场选择最小
不要再做其他调整
定位球已经设置好了
别忘了添加我的FACEBOOK,我经常更新我的最终战术阵型,如果你想比其他人更早一步获得,加我
发表于 2011-4-4 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
纯中路渗透打法了啊
发表于 2011-4-4 10:09 | 显示全部楼层
终于出了,这个必须顶
发表于 2011-4-4 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
下载试试,不过我买了维克汉姆,不知道能不能用
发表于 2011-4-4 10:32 | 显示全部楼层
这个得顶。。。。。
发表于 2011-4-4 10:38 | 显示全部楼层
- -顶啊顶啊,最爱中路了
发表于 2011-4-4 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
边锋阵需要4名好边锋。

前腰阵需要2名好前腰。

还从没用好过。好前腰呢。
发表于 2011-4-4 10:56 | 显示全部楼层
fm2010就用他的中场小菱形战术,打的非常犀利。
用这阵最可惜的就是广大边锋门要事业了,当然好处是不用搞那么多边锋轮换,中路几个人可以随便替换。
发表于 2011-4-4 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
下过留痕。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 07:24 , Processed in 0.055717 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.