天坑。。。
发表于 2013-3-22 10:05 | 显示全部楼层
从美国亚马逊买、各大游戏官网,按照这样说应该能分析出IP来自中国吧。。。。。。。。
发表于 2013-3-22 10:18 | 显示全部楼层
从美国亚马逊买、各大游戏官网,按照这样说应该能分析出IP来自中国吧。。。。。。。。
fuguoyu99 发表于 2013-3-22 10:05

只要统计在线IP就好了
发表于 2013-3-22 10:20 | 显示全部楼层
这游戏在天朝连发行权都没有,还谈什么销量。就算10几W人玩,也算到国外的销量中了。今年正版的人可能多一些,但是有多少人是从香港的渠道代购的呢,所以按照SI的算法,天朝就没有几个人玩
发表于 2013-3-22 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
天朝应将破解进行到底!不能软弱!
发表于 2013-3-22 10:25 | 显示全部楼层
加希腊语,我笑了。以我对希腊fm第一网站的了解。希腊fm绝对没有国内高。这个只要steam给个激活游戏ip地址国家的统计,很容易就知道了。
发表于 2013-3-22 10:34 | 显示全部楼层
我在steam上还加了了个巴西哥们好友,他说他用他们当地的小俱乐部拿了欧冠,难道巴西也有人做巴西联赛入欧补 ...
Jack-the-ripper 发表于 2013-3-22 03:18

巴西联赛这么强,他们都入欧。
看来就算不同肤色,不同语言,人性和想法都是一样的。
发表于 2013-3-22 10:37 | 显示全部楼层
天朝应将破解进行到底!不能软弱!
lijuan4026 发表于 2013-3-22 10:23

天朝做过的游戏破解屈指可数
发表于 2013-3-22 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
中文不期待了,唉
发表于 2013-3-22 11:19 | 显示全部楼层
我只是觉得说想玩游戏又不花钱,那还有谁开发游戏呢?
发表于 2013-3-22 11:38 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得是SI还是忌惮天朝上次给人家撵出去的事吧
发表于 2013-3-22 11:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 azk2013 于 2013-3-22 12:38 编辑

回复 17# dingjiany

发邮件了~~~ 希望能得到回复
   Dear Sir or Madam
I am a big fan of your football manager series from China. I really like the game and I would like to take this chance to express my gratitude to your excellent work on this game.

I have been playing this game for about 10 years since CM series. As far as I know, there are a lot of football lover like me in China, who really enjoy your work. When I was chatting with friends in the football manager forum, many FMer (football manager gamers) are still not very confident in their English and only rely on some non-profit translation to play the game. I wonder if you could considering developing the Chinese Language for the coming FM14? With the fast growth of China's economy,  more and more football lovers could easily afford to buy the game. I believe the huge potential of Chinese market will definitely bring you remarkable sells if English is no longer a barrier.

Besides, FM has add Chinese leagues for a few years, FM has already obtained a good number of long-term gamers in China during these years. Sometimes I browse through the internet and search for tactics from different website in different countries. When I compare the threads from different forums, I can obviously feel the activity and discussion of FM is quite high in China.

Furthermore, the best non-profit translation group in China has stopped their work last year. Many Chinese gamers worried if they will not be able to play FM anymore because their poor English.

I am studying in Singapore so I really do not worry about the Language problem. However, I sincerely wish more football lovers could enjoying play FM in China. So I am writing to plea for the development of Chinese Language in next generation. I could probably find someone who wants to help out on this if your Lagrange group needs any sort of help.

I hope SI can continue your outstanding work to make this game better and better. And Thanks very much for your attention. Looking forward to your reply.
发表于 2013-3-22 12:15 | 显示全部楼层
Furthermore, the best non-profit translation group in China has stopped their work last year. Many Chinese gamers worried if they will not be able to play FM anymore because their poor English.

我正在玩的fm13 不是中文來的嗎?
发表于 2013-3-22 12:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 hcm1220 于 2013-3-22 12:19 编辑
  Dear Sir or Madam
I am one of the Chinese fans of your football manager series. I really like the game and I would like to take this chance to express my gratitude to your excellent work in this game.

I have been playing this game series for about 10 years since CM series. As far as I know, there are a lot of football fans like me in China, who really enjoyed your work. When I was chatting with friends in the football manager forum, many FMers are still not very confident in their English and (can) only rely on some non-profit translations to play the game. I wonder if you could consider adding Chinese support for the coming FM14. With the fast growing Chinese economy,  more and more football lovers could afford the game. I believe the huge potential of Chinese market would definitely bring you remarkable sells if language is no longer a problem.

(afford = to buy)

Besides, FM has added Chinese leagues for a few years, FM has already ensured a good number of long-term gamers in China during these years. Sometime I surf the internet and search for tactics from different website from different countries. When I compare the threads in these forums, I can obviously feel the activity and discussion of FM is quite hot in China.

Furthermore, the best non-profit translation group in China has stopped their work last year. Many Chinese gamers worried if they would not be able to play FM anymore because of their poor English.

I am studying in Singapore so I really do not have to worry about the language problem. However, I wish more football lovers could enjoying play FM in China. So I am writing to plea for the addtion of Chinese language in next release. I could probably find someone who wants to help this out on this if your language group needs any help.

I hope SI can continue your outstanding work to make this game better and better. And thanks very much for your awareness. Looking forward to your reply.

你是有多喜欢拉格朗日啊?语言都变成拉格朗日了。

各种单复数不对,虚拟语气不对,还有漏词和表达不当和生硬用法。。。

评分

参与人数 1PGB +1 收起 理由
dingjiany + 1 需要大家一起给SI施压

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-3-22 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
真的感觉很无语 今年爆棚可以统计一下 有很多人都入正了 绝对比希腊多 而且这些人还都是打着爆棚自制的汉化 并且并不完全 真不知道SI怎么想的
发表于 2013-3-22 12:19 | 显示全部楼层
其实今年本来是创了FM入正的高峰的,但是可惜太多都不是从steam上购买的,而是TB代购啊什么的,都算在国外的销量了……可惜
发表于 2013-3-22 12:25 | 显示全部楼层
巴西不就是葡萄牙语么………………………………………………
发表于 2013-3-22 12:31 | 显示全部楼层
回复 56# hcm1220

{:em76:} 丢人丢大了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 07:36 , Processed in 0.038091 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.